Mina's POV

School Courtyard

"As usual you here leaning against this tree reading", Sana said plotting herself beside me.

I closed my book and looked at her.

"Come on Mina, when are you going to put yourself out there?", she asked.

"Like get a girlfriend. Stop reading, stop studying. Have fun in your life", she said.

"Reading is fun", I said.

"Sana's right, you should really find a girlfriend", Momo said.

"How about let's make a bet", Sana said.

"Okay what's the bet?", I asked.

"If you get a girlfriend within a week we will have to buy your lunch. But if you don't then you will have to buy us three lunch", Nayeon declared.

"Okay deal", I said standing up.

"Where are you going?", Mmo asked.

"To find a girlfriend", I said grabbing my bag and walked away from them.

Once I got away from them I pulled my phone out and went on RG41. I made my payment. I just hope this girl is nice. From what I've read from the reviews some had bad people sent to them. I'm just crossed my fingers, cause those three eat like pigs especially Momo. It's like she has a blender in her stomach.

~ Time Skip ~

My Dorm

"Mina why do you keep looking at that TzuTzu account?", Momo questioned.

"Can't I? She's pretty", I said and showed her a post-Tzuyu had posted today.

Tzu-Tzu: I wanna see them even if it's just for a second

"Holy shit".

"Pft her caption. Sounds like she's fall in love with someone she can't meet", Nayeon said laughing.

"You are just mean", I said and continued looking at her post's.

I never dared to follow her. I was afraid of what happened if I did.

Tzuyu POV

Dorm Room

"Bud seriously your always stalking that girls Instagram", Dahyun said.

"She's cute", I said.

"Oh really".

"Yes look".

I showed her the picture I was looking at.

"She has red hair", She said shocked.

"I wanna see her one day", I said laying back down and continued scrolling through her Instagram pictures.

"She's really popular on her campus too", I said.

"For?", She asked.

"I don't know. I just know she's popular in her school", I said turning my phone off and got ready for bed.