₂₄

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up and saw no Mina. Where did she go? I looked around and found a note beside me.

I won't be long, just buying food since you barely have anything in your cupboards

You being like this makes me fall harder for you. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

Mina's POV

I came back after buying breakfast. She was still sleeping which was cute. I set everything up and headed over to Tzuyu.

"Tzu", I said poking her dimples.

"Mmmh".

My heart missed a beat after she snuggled closer to me as a dog would.

"Are you hungry?", I asked.

"mmmh".

I slowly moved away from her and went to the kitchen, I got MacDonald.

"Come on sit up", I said putting the food on the side and helped her sit up.

"Thank you", she said.

"No problem".

I got off the bed and brought her clothes out of the washing machine. I put them up to dry. Wait a minute will I have to see her naked. Stop thinking like that Mina. I headed over to her seeing she was finished. I removed her bandages and replace them with new ones. Why did Chaeyoung beat you up for no reason?

"Don't you have school today?", she asked.

"I do but I'm not leaving you alone", I said.

"Okay".

Tzuyu's POV

Mina I don't want to be falling deeper for you. I mean we've got 6 days left. It's funny how fast our days together have gone. I'll no longer be a part of your life anymore. I will be thrown to the side like a banana pill. You'll forget me. My bed squeaked suddenly. I turned to the side and saw mina. How are long you going to stay here?

"Hey", she said.

"Hi".

She cuddles up with me. I was about to tell her to get off me, but I like it. I love it when she hugs me. When she cuddles me in bed. She's most probably tired. I closed my eyes and followed her to dream land.