₄₃

Tzuyu's POV

School Hallway

I was about to approach Mina but some girl pushed her against the locker. I recognised the face and saw it was Sophie. Since when was Sophie here?

"Aish that girl really is starting to annoy me. Can't leave Mina alone".

"Sana why do you keep popping out of nowhere?", I asked.

"Your mind just focus on her. So you going to go punch Sophie for touching Mina?", she asked.

"That sounds like a  good plan but I don't know if I'll be able to talk to her", I said.

"Well don't talk to her but at least save her from the forced kiss".

I walked up and pulled Sophie of her and punched her. I seriously could do more to her but I didn't. I didn't cause I was hugged. Just knowing that smell of perfume, it's her. I can't do it. I took her arms away from me and walked away. She called my name but I ignored it. 

Rooftop

Sorry Mina, but I can't seem to forgive you. My heart just aches in pain.

"Tzuyu", Sana said.

"Sorry but my heart aches...".

"I understand that it's difficult but she's in danger now. I don't know what that girl is gonna do to her... I don't want Mina to Be traumatized because of it".

"...".

"Please Tzuyu, Mina really missed you and wants you to hear her out. So please".

Mina's POV

Tzuyu...

"So you know the tree".

I got scared of her. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the janitors closet.

Janitors closet

"Please don't", I begged.

"I don't care what you say, I'm getting what I want".

My clothes were already stripped off. I cried. Tzuyu please come save me. My hands were tied with rope there was nothing I could do. She got pulled of me all of a sudden and fell to the floor. The rope was taken off my hands. I looked up seeing Tzuyu.

"We can speak, but I'm not forgiving you and were not friends", she said.

Better than nothing. She took her jumper off and put it over my head.

"CHOU!".

"Go", she said.

"But--".

She grabbed my hand and pulled me out. She shut the door on me. Tzuyu that last time you fought with someone you ended up weak.

Tzuyu's POV

"I told you she's not a toy", I said annoyed.

"And what is it to you! Ruined my fun".

"Your fun, you were raping her!".

"So what!".

I went to punch her, but she moved and kick me in the back making me fall to the floor.

"Could've done som many things to her but you just had to get in the fucking way".

She kicked me in the stomach.

"Your fucking destroyed my time to have sex with her!".

She kicked me again leading to me coughing out blood.

"She's my ex. I have every right to get involved with what you do to her!".

"Your such a liar", she said and punched me.

"Why would she date you. You're poor. Dad's a drug addict".

"SHUT UP!!".

"Oh come on Tzuyu, why would she? Tell me why would a hot, rich girl like her want to be with some like you".

I punched her.

"God your so feisty when it comes to her. Wild animal you are".

The fight continued till she got pulled off me.

"YOUR NOT EVEN A STUDENT HERE!", a teacher said.

"Tzuyu".

No Mina why are you here.

"I'm fine I don't need help", I said pushing the wipe away.

She still managed to touch my face.  Stop beating you, stupid heart. Ah, Mina stop looking at me like that. 

"Will you ever allow me to tell you the truth?", she asked.

"Truth about that you said--".

"Guessing not. Try not to fight with anyone else. But thank you, for saving me", she said and left.

"Mina...".

Mina's POV

Guess there really isn't a chance for me to win you back. I'll give up. Give up on trying.