₃₂

Tzuyu's POV

New day, new life. I went over to one of my unopened boxes and opened it. My heart sank when I saw the pile of notes. I took them out and began reading them.

Tzuyu-ah don't forget to take your tablets

I won't be long, just buying food since you barely have anything in your cupboards

I hope you enjoy the dinner I prepared for you, it's in the fridge. I got bored so I made it.

Good luck on your game (: Fighting <3

I wiped away the tears that had been falling from my face and looked in the box. I didn't know I had this photo of us.

Maybe Jihyo caught it and printed off and sneaked it into my box

"Miss Chou??".

My door was being knocked on.

"Yes, Carson??".

"Schools start's in 1 hour just to let you know", he said.

"Oh okay thank you for letting me know", I said.

"Your welcome I'll leave now".

I looked back at the picture. 

~ Oh come on Tzuyu the sex meant nothing ~

~ You were just my rental girlfriend ~

~ Don't tell me you really thought there was something in it? ~

I pulled out a lighter and lit it up, I brought the picture close to the flame. A memory came back.

I sat up and smirked. I started to tickle her, causing her to laugh. I stopped when I was on top of her, I smiled at her.

"Morning to you too", I said pecking her forehead making seeing her gummy smile.

"AHHH".

I threw the picture and stopped the lighter.

"Fuck you, Mina".

I stood up and went into the bathroom.

~ Big Time Skip ~

Bedroom

I went onto Instagram and saw a message from Ji.

Ji-O

Hey Tzuyu, I know you wouldn't care and not that I care but Mina is ill. I found her outside your old apartment block crying. 

Me

I don't care don't even talk about her

Ji-O

Okay, but I'll be keeping an eye on her

Me

Do what you want. What she's doing now is none of my business 

Ji-O

Okay

I turned my phone off and laid down. I hate you so much, but why am I missing you already.