Mina's POV

I open my eyes and saw Tzuyu was still sleeping. I remember the kiss we shared yesterday, causing me to blush. I slowly got out of bed and found something to tickle her. I finally found something and climbed back onto the bed.  I sat on her and began tickling her face with the strand of wool. Her hand kept moving it away. But she soon woke up and looked at me. I giggled.

"Morning", I said throwing the wool away.

She smiled.

"Was that your only way to wake me up?", she asked.

"Yep".

She sat up and she smirked. Oh no. She started to tickle me, causing me to laugh. She stopped and just smiled at me.

"Morning to you too", she said pecking my forehead making my heart flutter.

My phone began ringing, I reached over to it.

Sana- How comes you never came back?

Me- Ah I stayed with Tzuyu

Sana- Ooo, what did you two do?

I rolled my eyes and sat up after seeing tzuyu was in the kitchen.

Me- Nothing. Now, why are you calling?

Sana- Cause the new Student Jihyo actually helped me and didn't give up on me when I didn't understand

Me- So you like her?

Sana- Yeah as a freind

Me- Agio, I'm going bye

I ended the call and got up. I walked over to Tzuyu and back hugged her.

"When's the game?", I asked.

"During 4 lesson", she responded.

"I will come", I said.

~ Time Skip ~

She took me back to my school.

Hallways

"YAA WHY ARE YOU DATING THAT FREAKING C.CT High BASKETBALL PLAYER!", Lisa shouted.

I looked at her and smiled.

"Cause I can", I said.

"No, you can't. I'm better than her. I can give you everything and what can she give you".

"She can give me her love, something you'll never be able to do. Just go back to having sex with other girls", I said.

She pushed me against the locker.

"Don't you understand how I feel for you. I really like you, can't you see I'm trying to stop my habit".

"Go find another girl".

"Mina won't you give me a chance to prove to you. Please", she said Grabbing my wrist.

I've never seen this look on her face before. I sighed.