₄₁

Tzuyu's POV

School

Why does my locker have to be next to hers? It's okay if you just hide your face with the mask and pull down the hat she won't notice. I walked over to my locker, I just couldn't help it but I looked into her's. She has the same image.

I was about to look away when she shut her locker

I was about to look away when she shut her locker. I turned around after making eye contact with her. Let's just leave. Good idea, just go to class. When I was about to take my first step forward my hand got grabbed and she appeared in front of me. Does she know it's me? I mean how can she tell it's me by just my eyes. What's with this starting game we're playing?

"Mina come on, you can stare at some pretty girl another time", her friend Nyaeon said and pulled her away from me, breaking the contact.

Part of me didn't want to let go of her hand but I did, I did and I walked away in the other direction.

Mina's POV

Maths

Why do her eyes remind me of Tzuyu? Maybe I'm just going crazy cause I miss her.  But even if she's back, she most probably will never talk to me.

"Mina focus", Jihyo said.

"I can't. What If Tzuyu really doesn't want to speak to me. How can I tell her...", I said laying my head on the desk.

"I really fucked up. I shouldn't have lied to her. Maybe then we could still be something. Something for real".

"You know if you love her that much fight for her heart. Win her back", Ji said.

"But I don't know where she is", I said.

"Try the Park or maybe the KS KNights Gym", she said.

"I'll try".