₃₀

Mina's POV

I saw Tzuyu.

"Hey".

She ignored me.

"Ya".

"What!".

"Why you being like this?", I asked.

"Why did you do it?", she asked.

"Do what?".

"Have did you have sex with me!".

"Cause I wanted it", I said.

"You felt nothing during it".

"Oh come on Tzuyu the sex meant nothing", I said.

"You were just my rental girlfriend".

"Don't tell me you really thought there was something in it?".

"Not anymore, everything I had for you is gone cause you're a fucking bitch. Who likes to play. You and that player match well. Hope you enjoyed lying to me go see her. And kissing her. So Fuck you, Mina. And fuck you so much for making me fall crazy in love with you".

She walked away.  

"Tzuyu...".

"Can't believe you really played her Mina".

I turn around and saw Sana and Jihyo.

"This is why she never loved someone cause they are like you. Even if your relationship wasn't real. Defiantly hope she finds someone who doesn't fucking mess with heart".

"Ji".

Jihyo walked away.

"..Sana... I didn't mean it.. the sex did mean something. I just got caught with thoughts about her always speaking to another girl... so I".

I broke down in tears.

"I love her Sana. Lisa came out of nowhere and kissed me".

"It's okay, I understand. I can tell you love her. Don't worry we can make this right", she said.

"How she hates me".

"Hey how can she go from loving you to hating you so fast. She's just hurt, deep inside her she still loves you".

Tzuyu POV

Airport

I meant nothing to you. Abuselty nothing. I hope to forget you when I arrive. Move on. Forget all you stupid games on me.

Mina's POV

I couldn't sleep. I got up and went to Tzuyu's apartment. When I get there a lady from the next door came out.

"She's moved".

"Where to?", I asked.

"I don't know".

"Fucksake".

I left the apartment block.

Outside The Apartment

"TZUYU!, I'm sorry. I love you", I said crying with the rain drowning me.

Something was blocking the rain. I looked up and I couldn't believe who it was.