₃₃

Mina's POV

I feel so much better now. But I missing her. It's already been two days without her and I'm losing my mind.

"Um Mina switch on the TV", Sana said.

I turned it on.

 'New Basketball player for LA Lakers revealed' 

'Chou Tzuyu used to play for KS Nights South Koreas best team before transferring over to LA Lakers'

"I just searched up LA Lakers. She's in America".

"A-America...".

"SANA I CAN'T FUCKING FIND HER. AMERICA IS HUGE!".

"Chill".

"No! I've lost her for good Sana", I said picking a ball and left the dorm.

Park

I don't know why but I brought a basketball along with me. The one Tzuyu gave me. The times she used to hold me and teach me how to play. I miss it. I sat on the floor just crying.

"Why are you crying?".

I looked up and saw Dahyun.

"She's in America...and I mess up. I'm here crying cause there's nothing I can do about it".

"Well, Mina".

She sat beside me.

"Though I was with Tzuyu when we saw that whole kiss thing--".

"Dahyun Lisa kissed me. I was shocked..I really didn't go there to see her. I was just thinking about--".

"Tzuyu".

"Yes".

"Mina change yourself. Not your personality, have a hair colour change", she said.

"To what?", I asked.

"Anything you want".

I stood up.

"Thaks Dahyun", I said about to walk away.

"YOUR BALL".

I skipped back and took it.

"Thanks".

"No problem, Enjoy the rest of your day", she said.

I know what I will dye my hair too.