Mina's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating. I picked it up and saw it was a message from Dahyun.

D

If your playing with Tzuyu just leave her

Me

What do you mean?

D

You know what I mean

Me

I'm not playing with her

D

Sleeping with another girl.. pft please that counts as cheating. Tzuyu doesn't deserve that.

I felt guilty... What if Tzuyu really was affected by what Sana said in Nayeon's post? I went on to message her.  I sent a message through hoping she would answer, but instead, I got a read. She left me on read. I felt hurt.

"Why don't you go visit her?".

I looked at Sana.

"What I know you want to see her", she said.

"But I don't know how to face her", I said pouting.

"Just go to her. I'm sure she'll forgive you if you forgave her", she said.

"Plus that new girl will be tutoring me", She said.

"Okay okay, I'll go later".

~ Time Skip ~

C.CT High Gym

I found her in the gym shooting some hoops. Every shot she kept taking missed. She looked very frustrated with the fact she isn't scoring. Just then I saw a man.

"Tzuyu, you been practising for hours", the man said.

"Yeah, and I haven't scored a single basket. I failed in the team practice. And we have a game tomorrow. If I can't shoot now what's the point of me being on the team!".

"Tzuyu you stressed that's why your failing. You're not focused", the man said.

Why do I have a feeling I'm the cause of this.

"I'm not stressed. So don't you dare tell me I am. I know when I'm stress".

I don't like hearing this sound of Tzuyu. It scares me. 

"Just go home and rest".

"I'm not leaving till I score 20 baskets", she said.

"Okay, but take it easy. Lock up", he said throwing the keys at her then left.

She threw the ball towards the hoop missing again.

"FUCKSAKE!!".

She kicked one of the balls. She sat on the floor. I headed over to the closest ball then walked slowly towards her.