₂₁

Mina's POV

"Mina your phone has been vibrating ever since you've woke up", Jihyo said.

"Your Tzuyu's cousin...".

"You know that already", She said.

"Has she had intimate sessions with other girls?", I asked.

"That's something I never think she will do".

"I'm saying she's never had sex with anyone. Nor kissed anyone. Especially never dated someone, well up till you", she said.

"Wait have you guys had sex?", she asked.

"They nearly did", Sana said coming out of the bathroom.

"No, we never".

"Mina no one kisses with hands exploring the other's body. That was leading to it", she said.

I rolled my eyes and picked my phone up.

Tzu❤

Tzu❤

Please stop ignoring me :(

I sighed and turned my phone off. I got up.

"Where are you going?".

"To Tzuyu".

Outside Tzuyu's Apartment

I banged on the door. The door opened and I was surprised by seeing a girl kind of naked.

"Ah if you're looking at the Tzuyu it's the other door don't be mistaken", the girl said then shut the door.

 I went to the other door.  That nearly did piss me off. But it wasn't her room. I went to the right door and knock on it. I heard a bang inside but the door was opened.

"Mina...".

I entered the apartment.

Tzuyu's Apartment

There wasn't much stuff here.

"Are you selling your stuff?", I asked.

"No, I'm moving".

"Tzuyu I'm sorry".

"It's okay".

She walked into the bathroom. Guess she's doing something in there. I decided to wait by sitting on the bed. Why can't I just tell you I love you.

~ Time Skip ~

"Can you pass me a shirt?".

I sat up and my eyes widen. That's attractive. I've never seen her in her bra before. The whole top of her body was revealing. I slowly got up and got a shirt. I walked over to her trying to not check her out. I handed her the shirt.

"Thank you".

I just wanted to touch her. Kiss her. Do things to her. I turned around and moved away from Tzuyu. My hand got grabbed and I was being back hugged.

"Will you allow me to take you to school?", she asked.

"Yes".

I don't understand why she back hugged me but I didn't mind it. I liked having our bodies pressed against each other. What am I thinking?

~Time Skip~ 

"I'll see you tomorrow maybe", she said.

"Okay".

Tzuyu's POV

9 days left.  I've got 9 days left with you.  I know you don't love me. So I wished for the best for you when I'm gone.