₂₅

Mina's POV

Tzuyu is slowly able to move so we decided to spend the day playing video games.

"HMP".

"I don't want to play this anymore", I said.

"Minecraft?", she asked.

"Yes".

We started playing Minecraft. Her phone rang she picked it up and she started to smile.

"Tzuyu I'm just gonna pop to the shops".

She just gave me an okay hand sign.  

Park

I didn't want to be there seeing her smile from some other caller. She was speaking English so it's that girl. Rain began falling but I didn't care. She most probably wouldn't look after me if I'm ill.

Tzuyu's POV

I saw that it was raining and Mina was back yet. I started to worry cause it's been a few hours. She didn't take a coat. I got up but I fell back to the bed. 

"AHH STUPID LEG!".

I can't go see if she's okay. I heard the door unlock. I looked over and saw drench, Mina. I couldn't even get up to see if she fine.

"I'm back".

"You're going to get ill", I said.

"Didn't know it was going to rain. I bumped into someone".

"Who?".

"Just this girl", she said.

"Do you know her?", I asked.

I guess I was kinda getting jealous.

"Nope, but she pretty cool".

I looked away cause I don't wanna know anymore.

"Take a hot shower".

"Don't you want one too?".

"No".

"But you haven't washed since that day, so you need to".

"F-fine".

Mina's POV

Bathroom

She finally agreed to get in the bathtub with me. I've already washed my self and I saw her struggling.

"Would you like some help?", I asked leaning over her shoulder. 

Don't think about it, stop thinking dirty. Wasn't expecting her to turn her head causing our lips to brush.

"Y-yes".

She quickly looked away. I applied the body wash onto my hands and touched her back. The water began moving when she leaned her head onto my shoulder having her body pressed against mine. I didn't mind it. Her eyes were close too.

"Do you want me to continue on your front", I asked.

Just a little mmh came out. I use my left hand and put it on her stomach, washing the lower part of her body, slowly make my way up to her breast. She said all of it so the breast counts. I brought my other hand up and cupped her breast. She didn't say anything nor react to it. I was about to pull my hands away but her hands stopped me. I didn't even bother to question her, I looked at her, seeing her eyes were open. I leaned down and connect our lips, removing my left hand and put it on her face, to deepen the kiss. I slowly pulled out the kiss. I so want to fuck her right now, but her body is weak.

"Gonna need you to stand, so I can do the rest", I said.

I was on my knees with her hands on my shoulder. I gripped onto her waist pulling her closer.  Once again my hands were on her body, there was only one place for me to touch and that was a sensitive area. She would've told me to stop, but she hasn't so I touched her. I looked up and saw her eyes were closed. Maybe she likes the feeling or something.

~Time Skip ~

Living room/Bedroom

Why do I feel like we're awkward now? By we, I actually mean her. Every time I look at her she's already looking but then looks away. Did she maybe like how I touched her? What am I thinking she likes that girl who's over in America? The door suddenly opened. Jihyo came in. 

"I should probably go", I said standing up.

"It's fine I'm just--".

I left the apartment.

Outside the Apartment

"Phew".

I can breathe now. That awkwardness was killing me.

Tzuyu's POV

"So why is there so much tension in here?", Jihyo asked.

"Tension? I don't feel any of that".

"Come on Tzuyu, I've known you long enough. What happened between you two?", she asked.

"...we bathed together, and we kissed and I liked how she was touching me...", I said finding myself under the duvet.

"In those parts too?", she asked.

"Yes".

"Agio, stop hiding", she said.

"No, I'm embarrassed".

"Well, not even me and Sana are even on that stage. And pretty sure sex comes first then you bath together".

"JIHYO PLEASE STOP YOUR NOT HELPING!".

"Okay okay, but I suggest you confess to her soon. I'll stay tonight".