₂₈

Mina's POV

I need it. I'm craving for it. I opened my dorm door.

"Where are you going?", Sana asked.

"To fuck Tzuyu".

Sana's POV

"What's happening?", Jihyo asked coming out of the shower.

"Mina said she's going to fuck Tzuyu".

"Tzuyus dreams will come true then".

"Huh".

"Pretty sure Mina told you they bath together right", she said.

I nodded my head.

"Tzuyu's been having sex dreams about Mina", she said.

"So It was that Tzuyu wanted that sexual attention", I said.

"Yep".

"Now thinking of it. I think Mina was the same".

"We'll just see what happens".

Tzuyu's POV

My door got knocked on. I opened it.

"Mina...".

She just kissed me shutting my door. I backed away to the bed responding to the kiss. She pulled out and pushed me down onto the bed. It was too good for me to just stop her. I responded to the kiss till she transferred her lips onto my neck. My back arched due to her wandering hands. I leaned my head back into the pillow so she can kiss and nibble more of my neck while I buried my fingers into her red hair. She moaned which made me tug her hair again and only to elicit yet another moan. Her hand slid under my shirt, under my bra cupping and squeezing my breast. I moan when I felt her fingers tug and rolled my nipples. Her lips came back on mine. Her tongue swiped over my bottom lip causing my mouth to open. Her hand left making me whimper. She pulled out of the kiss to take my shirt off before putting her lips on mine. The kiss didn't last long as she pulled out again. My eyes were glued to her body as her shirt slides up her torso. How can she make taking a shirt off, so sexy? I let a groan escape when she pushes me back down onto the bed. A breathy gasp escaped my mouth when her fingers rubbed my soaked underwear. She kept teasing me through them. This teasing is getting unfair. She began pulling my knickers down, I lifted my hip off the white sheets. The contact she was keeping with me while going to my pussy was so seductive. Moans escaped my mouth feeling her in me. My hands moved to her hair, pulling her closer when her tongue is inside me. She came out, kissing me. I dig my nails into her shoulder and pulled her closer when she entered me with her two fingers.

"Faster", I begged.

My hands fell to the sheets and ball them in my fist when she added a third finger. This feeling left me screaming in ecstasy. I arched my back when a certain spot reached inside of me, my nails dig into her back eliciting a hiss and moan from her. I pulled away from the heated kiss and lean my head back when waves of pleasure from my orgasm wash over me. I let out a quiet whimper when her fingers slide out of me, finding it so sexy when she brought her finger to her lips and sucks them clean. I really thought that was it, but no her lips were back on mine. She slid her tongue into my mouth and now is prodding with hers. Once again, I was moaning. She pulled away and smirked at me. Her smirk is so deadly. She transfers her lips to my neck and planted kisses on the neck before licking the length of my neck, sucking it softly.

"Mina-ah", I moaned blushing hard.

"Shh baby girl. I'm making you feel good", she said.

I sat up so I am straddling her, I kissed her neck. Unhooking her bra at the same time finally freeing it off her. I reached up and enclosed my hand over her right breast and place a tender kiss on top of her left breast. I run my tongue over her nipple and closed my mouth sucking slightly as I squeeze the other. It was good hearing her moan too, especially my name. I pulled away after feeling my bra was off. She pushed me back down, planting gentle kisses on my skin. She cupped my breast then went back to kissing me deeply. I kissed her harder. I'm already getting wet again. The power she has. She slowly moved down kissing my chin to my neck, to the valley between my breasts. She's really making me needed her again. She planted kisses on my left tit and swirled her tongue around my nipple.

"Mina", I moaned.

I was loving the feeling. She soon began playing around with the right. Her hand was sliding down towards my pussy. She gave kisses on my inner thigh, shortly returning to my lips. I pulled out the kiss. My breathing became heavier, her finger pushed inside me. I gripped back on the bedsheets. Whatever motion her fingers were doing inside of me is driving me crazy. She wrapped her mouth over one of my tits thrusting at the same time she was sucking on my tit. I moaned when she added another finger pushing deep inside me without warning. My hips began moving in sync with her strokes as she started to pump in and out, increasing her speed. My moans were now unstoppable, she was pushing harder, thrusting faster.