₄₂

Tzuyu's POV

I've been so lucky not to bump into Mina today. I don't think I'd be able to handle her eye contact. I mean I've seen her a lot though. There's this one place she goes and that's under a tree. She reads there every lunchtime. At break time she's in the library studying. When she comes into school she goes to her locker first then she goes to class as she comes in quite late. Ahh, why do I observe her every action. 

"You Alright", Mr Jeon asked.

"No. Mina. I miss her but I hate her. But I--".

"You love her", he said.

"Maybe give her another chance", he added.

"But I don't want my heart to be broken like that again", I said.

"I know you don't. But I've been observing her as well. Well not me Jihyo has. Jihyo's been telling me everything. That girl regrets what she said to you. And the fact she went to find you not knowing you already had left, and got ill because she was drowning herself in the rain crying", he said.

"I'll think about approaching her...".

"Don't push yourself though, if you are really not ready to speak to her then don't".

Mina's POV

"MINA, THAT GIRL IS AT THE DOOR!", Sana shouted from outside the bathroom.

"TELL HER IM BUSY".

"OKAY".

The truth is I wasn't, I was in the bath thinking about Tzuyu. Thinking how am I going to win her heart. I'll find her somehow. I'll check KS KNight gym tomorrow. If she's not there then I'll try the park.