₃₅

Tzuyu's POV

Why was I imagining her next to me poking me or tickling me with something? 

"Tzuyu you alright", Coach asked.

"Is it normal to get weird flashbacks of someone you love?", I asked.

"Do you miss them", he asked.

"No, I really hate them. They hurt me so bad. But yet I keep seeing her in my dreams...", I said confused.

"You miss them Tzuyu. Even if they hurt you, you want to be with her", he said.

"But she said I was just a rental. It meant nothing. Everything we did meant nothing. How can I still want to be with her".

"Cause your heart wants her. Now it's up to you. You can transfer back to Korea and play for the team you used to play for and sort your relationship out with that girl. And you will still get a new house with the car. Or you stay here and focus on this game your playing tomorrow. Focus on the team and forget her", he said then got up and left.

Forget her... it's impossible though. She just comes to my head.

Mina's POV

"Mina please help me study, Jihyo's not talking to me", Sana said pouting.

"Why isn't Jihyo talking to you?".

The dorm door open.

"Minatozaki here now!".

Oh, Jihyo looks mad. She even called Sana her surname.

"Ah baby I'm sorry for whatever I did wrong", Sana said hiding under her duvet.

"Mina can you go into the bathroom please", Jihyo said.

"No mina don---".

"Bye Sana".

I went into the bathroom but had the door slightly open. Jihyo pulled the quilt off and had Sana pined. Oh god. I couldn't hear what she was saying but I heard kissing. Maybe they might do sex. I shut the door and went on my phone. I went onto Instagram. Am I seeing this right. Tzuyu's liked my photo. Even comment on it.

liked by Tzu-tzu✅

liked by Tzu-tzu✅

Mmina✅: Super bored, everyone's busy😌

KarSun: Pretty😍

> Tzu-tzu✅: Really Carson

> KarSun: What I have to tell her

> Tzu-tzu✅: I think she already knows that she's pretty

So you've blocked me on everything but still look at my Instagram post. Maybe she still thinking about me.