₅₂

Mina's POV

School

Come on Mina. I was heading towards my locker when I saw Tzuyu. My feet stopped moving. She was the first to break eye contact and walked back from where she came. I did the same thing. Walking back to where I came from. I bumped into someone.

"I thought you were going to speak to her", Sana said.

"I'm scared of what she'll say", I said.

"What if she hates me?".

"Mina you won't know till you speak to her", She said.

"Come on Mina you want her so go get her".

I turned around and saw she was at the lockers.

"go".

I took a deep breath and walked up to her.

"Tzuyu".

She just shut her locker and walked away from me. I sighed and looked back at Sana. She hates me.

Tzuyu's POV

Did she really try to speak to me? After she ignored me that day when I wanted to tell her how I missed her. How I want us to start again as friends. Rebuild our friendship.

P:E / Sport's hall

How funny is this? Minas' on my team and we are doing freaking basketball. Well at the moment it's just us. I was just watching her. She did something wrong. I walked up to her standing behind her. I put my hands onto the ball taking it off her hands. I pulled her closer to my body. 

"You're doing it wrong", I said.

"But this is how you taught me".

I just wanted to touch her. She wasn't doing anything wrong. I ignored what she said and put the ball back in her hands. I realised my hands were still on her waist. I wasn't expecting her to shoot but she dropped the ball and held my hands.

"I'm sorry", she said.

"Can't we restart. As friends?".

"Why friends?", I asked.

"Gues not".

She went to removed her hands but I held them.

"Why not girlfriend's instead?".

"Real...".

I turned her head to me.

"Real".

The lips look so kissable.

"I never got to tell you the truth".

"Tell me now".

"...The sex...it really did mean something. And the kissing too. Everything we did meant something to me. And this Lisa thing. I wasn't going to see her. She came out of nowhere and kissed me. Yeah, maybe I lied about the Sana part. but I was really shocked we did it. I went to the park to clear my mind...I sneak through your phone and see you were talking to this American girl. You often answered calls smiling. I was jealous and didn't mean anything I said to you".

"Why are you smiling?".

"How was the sex?".

"I don't wanna talk about it", she said going red and looked away from me.

I turned her had to look back at me.

"We are dating right now. And I'm giving you no choice but to say yes".

"Yes".

I smiled and leaned down to her lips.

"Miss Chou and Miss Myoui, this is a lesson do that in some of your own time", Miss Yun scowled.

"Sorry Miss", I said.

She walked away so I turned Mina's head back to me and kissed her. I missed this feeling. I slowly pulled away. There was clapping. We moved and saw Nayeon, Jihyo, Sana and Momo.

"We should create a celebration party for you two getting back together", Sana said.

"Yeah no, we don't need one".

~ Time Skip ~

Mina's POV

Tzuyu's Apartment / Bathroom

I was just in the bath when the door opened. Did I not lock it?  I sat up and she got into the bath with me. 

"Do you need help?", I asked.

"Nope. I just want to bathe with you".

I smirked and turned her head to me. I kissed her letting my hands explore down her body. I pulled away after she moaned when I inserted my finger into her pussy. I smirked hearing her moan. I kissed her neck.

"...".

But my lips wanted hers.

"I need your lips babe", I said whispering in her ear removing my finger from her.

She got up and faced me. Her body pressed against mine. I wasted no time but to kiss her. Her tongue swiped over my bottom lip causing my mouth to open. She slid her tongue into my mouth and now is prodding with hers. The kiss got so deep to the point she was grinding against me. I need that sexual attention and I know she does too. We slowly pulled away.

"Play with me", she said getting hold of my hand and put it near her pussy.

"Lay against me then babe".

I inserted two fingers into her holding her head back onto my shoulder. I felt just needy. I removed my hand from her head. And began to pleasure myself just as I was doing to her. Her hand landed on my tit with her kissing me.

"OMG".

We stopped kissing and I slowly exited myself and her casing us both to whimper. We saw Sana and Jihyo. I felt embarrassed.

"We will just leave goodbye".

They exited.

"Should we continue?", I asked.

"On the bed".