Chapter 19 - A New Beginning For Old Stones.

(Sophia's POV)

Three days had passed since our talk and I had tossed myself into the idea board with Kozue's help. I had picked a cleaning company and was standing in the sidewalk across the street as people painted the outside, checked the electricity and wires in the building and fixed up or replaced countertops and chairs.

I looked up, watching the large crane lift the flashy sign to the top of the building "Okay, a little lower!" I move my hands down, watching it lower "A little more! Little more! Stop!" I toss both my hands up and watch it freeze. I make two thumbs up and watch as they begin to weld the large sign into place.

Kozue who was standing beside me squeezes my hand happily. Despite my hesitation to hand out the fliers personally the reaction from the school was pretty positive. Having something for them to do was buzzing around the school. I'd turned the old disco arena into a modern club, leaving the large glittery ball and floor for occasional nights but I had revamped most of the equipment, adding a base and a larger floor. The menu was full of alcohol-free drinks with perverted names and food, a large seating area was made after we knocked out one wall and we added luxury sized couches and drink tables to lounge on. With the added bonus of half-off tickets with a high school I.D. I had quite a few students eager to come.

I was still picking a suitable DJ, someone more familiar with the current music and looking for a big break. I'd even had some of the student ask me for a chance to rock the mike and while I said it wouldn't be full time if the club fared well I would defiantly consider some amateur DJ nights.

I look to the left, seeing the sleek black car pull up and smile more when Kaoru steps out, one foot was still in the car and he was leaning on the roof to glance at the building. He looks at everything outside and pulls his foot out, shutting the door. I smirk when he comes up to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"It looks good."

"You should see the inside."

Kozue chuckles, checking for cars before she pulls him across the street. Had Kaoru planted his feet she would have fallen on her butt but we both see Baki walk through the door and smile, sliding his hands into his pockets. I walk behind them, taking Kaoru's hand when I step onto the curb and we walk into the club. He takes in the flickering lights and half painted walls but like Baki, he saw the potential.

"Wait here." I smile, stepping around a few people and reach over the DJ booth. I unplug one of the cords, flicking on the power and plug in my phone. I open my music and pick a new song, K/DA - POP/STARS (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns) *go look it up, it's awesome.* and hit play.

I can't help the smile that slides across my lips as the beat hits the air. I click on a few lights, letting them dance around the floor and feel the base pulsing on the dance floor. I lift my hands, feeling the spotlights spin up my body. I move my hips side to side, sliding my hand down my neck and grove to the rhythm. Kozue laughs, dancing along to the beat and I move off the podium, dancing around on the flashing floor with her. I look to the boys, both of them were standing there, smirking as they took in the shamelessly flirty dance we were doing. I had pulled Kozue's ass to my pelvis, grinding along with her as she moves her hand back, wrapping it around my neck.

As the beat moves, I slide my hands up her stomach, wrapping around her neck and she tosses her head back, gasping shamelessly. I spin her around, sliding one leg in between hers and pull her close so our legs were grinding pleasurably. I mean this wasn't a new thing for us, maybe for the boys but this wasn't the first time Kozue and I had messed around. We had quite a few nights of experimenting with each other, a fact I'm sure both of them are realizing as Kozue wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me in for a heated kiss as I push her pelvis harder against my leg and she moans into my lips, the sounds swallowed by the music around us.