Chapter 29 - Graduation Day!

Hey guys a few questions before I start.
1, Im going to split this story up because its getting long, do you want me to keep the next story on this story and just specify that its book two, three ect, or should I put them in their own books?
2, do you guys want pictures?
3, are there any characters you want more of? Want together? Ideas are welcome.
Enjoy!

(Sophia's pov)

I looked around my room, hearing my parents arguing quietly. I blink, sitting up in my bed, and see their shadows walking past the door.

"How did he find us?"

"I don't know."

"We already did what he asked. He has no claim over her."

"Do you really think that will stop him?"

I pause, shifting out of bed, and open the door. My parents had moved into the kitchen and I follow them down the hall.

"He can't have her."

"He won't have her."

"We have to find a way to stop him."

Suddenly I feel a chill down my spine. I turn, glancing at the window down the end of the hall, and scream, seeing two blood-red eyes staring back at me.

The sound of blood-curdling screaming jolts me from my dreams.
It was about two in the morning, my eyes quickly scanning Kaoru's room as my heart pounds in my chest.
It took me a few moments to realize the screaming was coming from me.
Kaoru had snapped up, looking for any threat, and turns to me in shock.
I place a hand over my mouth but it does little to stop the noise.
By the time I had stopped screaming there were feet pounding down the hallway.

"Boss!"

"Second!"

"Boss!"

About seven men break into the room, swords drawn. I had my head in my hands, panting loudly as Kaoru deals with the others. I shut my eyes, seeing the red eyes so clearly. I had been having that dream every night since I'd seen Yanagi in the alley. Each dream were only pieces, stopping shortly after they started and I was forced to think about it over and over hoping I'd remember more of it.

"Sophia?"

I could do little more than curl my knees up to my chest, shielding my face from Kaoru's worried eyes. Even though it was a dream it rocked me to the core, it brought up old feelings of fear, fear I'd forgotten.

The monster from my dreams.

He wasn't a dream.

"Sophia?"

I suddenly bolt from the bed, running to the bathroom, and barely open the lid before it comes up. I grip the toilet, feeling pulled forwards from the force. The noise was almost as painful as the powerful grip crushing my insides. I stayed like that, feeling my hair lifted off my face by warm hands and when I finally calm down I'm dry heaving into the toilet.

I cough, flushing the toilet with little strength, and fall on my butt, leaning my head against the wall with a groan. Kaoru was standing beside the sink, handing me a glass of water. I knew I looked like a hot mess, sweaty, white-faced and scared out of my mind. I had no doubt I was scaring Kaoru as well. I take the glass with shaking hands and take a sip, spilling some down the side of the glass. Despite the smaller space Kaoru moves, kneeling down in front of me.

"Sophia... Please talk to me."

..

..

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?"