chapter 11 - The Japenese Police Force.

(Sophia's POV)

I cringed watching yet another man slam into the carpet, unchained was destroying what little pride the Japanese police department had left.
Six bodies.
Seven bodies.
Eight bodies. Each one slammed against the mat with more force then the first and I wince as more screams of pain hit the air.

My eyes snap over to police chief Sonoda, his mouth set in a firm line. The man was stubborn I'd give him that

"What are you waiting for? A fatality?"

Gouki clearly shared my thoughts "Just give him the damn black belt already."

"If I do that we could never call ourselves true judo masters." he snaps back

"Yeah well Unchained isn't using judo so this whole thing is pointless." I watch unchained slam yet another poor soul into the mat, the large male was simply using force instead of technique -and carelessly at that.

"Come on Sonoda! How many of these guys do I got to toss around before you give me the black belt?!" Unchained whines "What do I have to  do?! Throw this guy through the damn roof?! Because I'll do it one handed!"
I wince as the male slams into the ceiling then the floor, barely noticing Mr. Shibukawa sneaking off
"I mean seriously!" he picks the next male up with ease "Even I'm starting to get a little bored."

"You're bored eh?" my head snaps to the left, seeing Mr. Shibakawa now dressed in a white judo uniform "Well then how about I change that."

"Oh god..."

This was not going to end well....

..

..

I take in another spoonful of food, sitting at this expensive restaurant Unchained had somehow convinced Police chief Sonoda to let us attend. My eyes take in the fancy chandelier, the fancy outfits, the string quartet and the rich clientele. I even wore an expensive red evening gown that probably costs an arm and a leg and heels that he secured with one phone call. A part of me wondered who Biscuit Oliver really was, but the other half said knowing would be a thousand times worse.

"Come on cherry. Why don't you just give it up and tell me where his hide out is."

"I told you I don't know what your talking about."

"Why do you care?"

"What?"

"Why do you care about all of this?" He asks again "The prisoners? The fight? I mean no offence but most females find this kind of stuff ridiculous." He takes a slow sip of wine "Now maybe you like it, the thrill, but you don't strike me as a thrill seeker."

I stare him down "and yet here I am, eating dinner with a criminal."

"Well considering your ex, I assumed you were used to this." He spins the wine around his glass, smile growing "Yakuza may be rough but they sure know fine dining."

"... Can we not talk about my ex boyfriend?"

"Well you don't seem to keen on answering my other questions."

This time I look away "Maybe I have nothing to say..."

"Yujiro sure seems keen about you."

"Tell me about him."

"Who? Yujiro?"

"No," I pause curling my hands, it was still so hard to say his name. "Your... prey."

He smiles "well we have the Russian"

"Not him."

"No? And I assume not your friend.... Spec?"

"No."