Chapter 23 - A change of plans

Okay since I seem to upset some people with the future chapters I want to clarify a few things. I have multiple  character relationships in this story, none of my characters are in solid relationships with anyone. Yes I have end game characters and fated couples but people are young. They change, are allowed to fall in love with other people and can find other people along the way. If Kaoru can have multiple sexual partners so can Sophia. Have faith, keep reading and I promise we will get back to the goods soon babes! -TheJonesStories.

October 29th

(Sophia's POV)

The hotel was in the more abandoned parts of town. No one but addicts, homeless people and others looking to disappear dared to wander over here. I walk up the front desk, flashing the man the picture.

"Have you seen this girl? Her father wants me to bring her home and I'm pretty sure she's here."

The male looks me up and down, blowing a slow bubble with an outrageous pop. He was young, too young to be in a place like this.

"Maybe." he types a few things on his phone "What's in it for me?"

"You're current state of consciousness." I snap back.

He eyes me up, leaning back to kick his legs up on the counter. "Hmmm, anything else?"

When he rubs his fingers together I grab his foot and flip the chair backwards. He shouts, hitting the floor with a bang. I jump over the counter, looking at his unconscious frame.

"I asked you nicely the first time..." I sigh, fingers tapping on the guest list. There wasn't much, a few men with escorts, an elderly couple and three women. I back tracked the times they came here and find her.

Room 14, first floor.

..
..

"Shut up bitch!" a male yells and I pause, hearing the loud thuds of a struggle.

"No! This isn't what I wanted to do!" a younger voice yells back. I hear a hard slap and pull on my leather gloves.

I knock loudly "House keeping!" there was a moment of struggling before the room falls silent.

"Fuck off!"

I knock again, louder this time "House keeping! Please open the door!"

"Can you not take a hint bitch!" I hear loud stomping "I said-" I kick in the door when the peep hole goes dark, hearing a shriek of surprise before a thud.

"Who the fuck are you?!" another male shouts.

Three men were holding Alexia on the bed, her clothes half ripped off. I kick the first one in the shin and punch him down.

"I'm her fairy-" I duck under the next punch, hitting his elbow in the opposite direction and kick him into the wall "God mother!"

I twist, kicking the next one off the bed and into the dresser. Grabbing the wrist of the fourth I twist his arm and remove the gun, shoving him into the wall. With a last kick the one from before flies into the table then floor. I sigh, flipping some hair from my face, taking in the room of unconscious men and duck when the gun goes off.

"Woah!" I see a terrified Alexia aiming a gun at me. "Hey hey, it's okay....

"Stay the fuck away from me!"

I look her over. The blonde hair was now brown and her small frame was covered in baggy clothes but for the most part she was unharmed.

"I'm here to take you home."

Instead of joy or relief fear grip's her eyes. She shakes her head rapidly, sliding further away from me "I don't want to go home."

"Yeah and I didn't want to spend the last week looking for your spoiled ass, yet here we are."