Chapter 4 - The Worlds Strongest American?!

Two chapters out because technically I'm behind and it is the weekend. Enjoy!!

Sophia's pov

Baki's body crashed agaisnt the table when the door bursts open, police of all sizes rush into the room, screaming about everyone's identification and to not move. I hear Yujiro sigh once but surprisingly the male made no move to stop the interruption.

I knew this was probably suspicious, five men of all ages in a room with two females didnt paint a very good picture. The exact picture police cheif Sanoda had invisioned, had this been some cheesy children's cartoon there would have been smoke coming out the top of his head.

"Oliver! Whats going on here?!"

Unchained childishly smiles "i have no idea Chief Sanoda."

My eyes turn, catching Sikorsky. The blonde sends me a flirty wink before he steps out the window.

"Wait wait wait!" The chief tries but the Russian was long gone "damn it! Thats gonna be one hell of a mess!"

"Hey you! Put the girl down and step back!" I turn again, noticing the hot shot cop- well cops, now pointing guns at Yujiro.

At this Unchained snorts "yeah Ogre, put the girl down,"

Surprisingly Yujiro snorts, setting me on the ground beside him

"Well I suppose theres a first time for everything huh?" His hand moves, gently brushing across my cheek "why dont you run over to the kiddos over there? They seem worried."

I cant help but snort as the group of cops all but parts like the red sea when Yujiro walks me over to the other side of the room. So much for a show of power huh? Katsumi grabs my arm.

"Sophia are you okay?" His eyes were flickering over my body "he didnt hurt you did he?"

I shake my head "No, Katsumi, im fine."

A few moments after the room started to clear out. Unchained moves, stopping before me with an impossible amount of confidence only he could possess and I feel my heart beat.

He lifts a large hand, placing it on my head and smiles, speaking in English "See you around cherry pie."

His heat floods through my body and I can't help but smile, the world all but fading away around us "See you around, Unchained."

When two cops walk after him I'm hit with a cold chill, this feeling of disappointment was unexpected.

Yujiro follows, stopping before me and places a gentle hand on my chin, tilting my eyes up as he leans into my ear "The blood of innocencts is on the hands of your blood. If you ever want to learn how to use it, come find me."

One by one the police left and I couldn't ignore the varying levels of coldness, a few stronger cops felt warm but nothing was the same as Yujiro's heat, even bakis and Katsumi's felt cold.

I shake my head, seeing kozue standing in nothing but a towel, Sikorsky had ripped off her clothes since her hands were ties behind her back and make my way over to her, shrugging my large shirt off. I pause to let a medic pass before me and feel the hairs on my arm stand up. That unpleasant chill runs through my body.

What the fuck was going on?

Just like before I feel a cold hand on my shoulder, well the hand was warm but it was like placing an ice cube on my flesh, the air around it was frosty.

I turn, having to force myself not to pull my arm away and I see Kozue standing beside me. Her eyes were soft and shaken, her hand was physically shaking against my arm "Thank you."