|| CHAPTER 07 ||

ehy... tiyak na ma.dodoble proomise ko ah.. yung 5 UD?? hahaha. gawen kong 10?? 5 dito.. 5 sa isa pang story... nyahahahha. LUSOT! :D

anyways, ENJOY^^ sensya na... natagalan... :)

_______________________________________________________

Luhan stared at the sky outside his window. He was now lying on the bed, wishing. *I hope she'll not sneek in tonight.* he prayed silently as he sighed. Just then, the door opened slowly, revealing Shi Rin in a nightdress. "Lulu..." she called out sleepily but the voice is shaking.

Luhan felt something wrong and jump out the bed. "What's wrong, huh?" he asked worriedly. It's rare to see Shi Rin bothered at night. "I had a nightmare..." she whispered and then yawned. Luhan shook his head, "Okay, go to sleep... Let's talk about it tomorrow." Shi Rin nodded and walk straight to his bed.

He look at her curling herslef like a fetus and snuggled on his pillow. *I can't believe I'm with a girl, that's more childish than any other kids out there.* A smile escaped from his lips and he went to bed next to her. Somehow, he could sense that when Shi Rin's not by his side, he felt empty.

The next morning, as usual, Luhan wake up early to avoid Shi Rin doing something in the kitchen again. He was cookiing when she went down. "Morning Lulu!" she greeted sleepily. Luhan smiled, hearing his nickname right now feels good in his ears. *Not bad at all, I guess.* "Morning, set the table and go get a wash okay?" he reminded and Shi Rin nodded.

She went back all clean and starts setting up the table. "Uh, Shi Rin?" he started as they start eating. "Yes?" "What is your dream last night?" he asked.
Shi Rin paused and then resumed eating, "It's a nightmare.." "In it was me, the mermaid me and then there's this someone who's trying to get me." she continued. Luhan listen carefully and studied her reactions. *She's scared.*"And then.. There's this someone, whom I don't get to see the face, helped me. And I was saved." she said then sighed."Was that all?" he asked. "Yes.." she asnwered."I think it's part of your memory?" he said. "I don't think so..." she replied.

After that bountiful breakfast, Shi Rin went hyped suddenly. "Lulu! Let's play again!" she said as she beamed. Luhan shook his head frantically, "No! No way. I've got to do something." Shi Rin whined then pouted. She shook Luhan very much.

Then the doorbell rang, Luhan ran to the door and opened it. "Oh, Imo!" he greeted then bowed. "AIgoo.. Son.." the lady pat his head. "I want to ask a favor from you." she said. "Can I leave Mi Yeul here? Just for today, but I might come back not long after." Luhan nodded and his eyes widened. HE grab the little girl then bade the lady goodbye.

Shi Rin peek from the living room and stared at the girl interestedly. "Who was that?" she asked. Luhan drag the girl in the living room. "That's my neighbor. And this is her daughter, Mi Yeul." he said. 

Shi Rin look at the girl with an eye smile, the girl giggled. "She seems to like me, Lulu!" she squealed. Luhan chuckled and handled young Mi Yeul to Shi Rin.
"Oh!  That's it! Come here!" she chant.

Soon enough, Shi Rin is now happily enjoying with Mi Yeul. They played like they are childhood friends. *And she meets her match, finally.*
Luhan smiled while peeking then closed the door slowly. *Thank goodness.*

___________________________________________

oh, shems?? enjoy bah? hahahaha. FAN lang! ta's add to READING LIST~

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^^

[naku... >< XiuHan sa MULTI~]