CHAPTER 38

double update bec fab! :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

As soons as the sun rises up, Shi Rin immediately bade goodbye to the king.

"Your majesty, I had talked with your deceased wife, Luhan's mother." the king was surprised.

"She did?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yes.. And I am now going to my mission. I'll return back Luhan, safe and sound. Please send my message to my parents." she plead.

The king nodded in agreement since he was grateful enough to be of Shi Rin's help.

"I shall now depart your majesty." she bowed down and set foot on the outside of the kingdom.

She swim her way and soon enough, her mermaid tails grew and change her legs to it.

The boys who are watching form afar, seen it and was amazed. "She really is a mermaid..." Sehun mumbled.

"Yea.. I can't believe she's that dazzling. No wonder, Luhan gege liked her." Tao stated and Sehun shot him a look.

"That's enough. We all knew that they are meant for each other since birth." Kai butted in and Sehun just look back at Shi Rin.

"I know. I'll just miss Luhan hyung..." he said sadly and prayed that Shi Rin could make it.

Shi Rin's way towards the witche's den is getting darker.

"It's not yet night time yet the surrounding is getting dark. This will be hard for me since I've got no lights in me."

You possessed something.... You had already been strange and unique.

She remembered that and so she tried creating something that could help her in her journey.

And she did.

She created a luminous light enough for her to guide her way.

As soon as she was nearing the place, guards get themselves ready.

She calmed herself first since she is starting to panic.

*Panicking will do no good!* she keep repeating it in her mind.

She used her power and ability to them and she defeated them. She silently went through.

Satisfied as to what she did. They were many and she just did it in a few shots.

Now, she believes in herself more.

She turn herself to human form.

Since she knew how to, and she tiptoed inside the cave.

*This place sure is creepy.* she thought and peered on every hole.

When she found one huge hole with a light passing through it, she was surprised to see Luhan alone and is being handcuffed.

She grew irritated and mad.

*How dare they! They even got a nerve to tied him up like that!* she gritted her teeth.

Recklessly, she went inside and Luhan gasped in surprise.

"Shi Rin!" he called out. She put her fingers on her mouth and motioned to keep him silent.

"Don't make a noise if you want to stay alive." she hissed as she removed the cuffs.

"Wow, You've got powers?" he said amazed.

"I do. And you do too.." she replied and Luhan just nodded.

"I did." and smiled. For a while, Shi Rin's world stopped.

That smile, she missed them so much.

"God! I missed you Shi Rin..." Luhan suddenly mumbled as soon as he was uncuffed.

He cupped her face and lean in.

"Luhan..." she whispered and their lips meet.

*Oh... This sweet lips. I really missed this guy!* she thought and snaked her arms on his neck.

And before everything went on happily to both of them, the witch came.

"Tsk... I knew it... I knew it that you, Shi Rin is here..." the witch tsked once more and signalled the guards on her back to attack her.

Shi Rin eyed Luhan and with the eye contact, they agreed to fight together.

"Let this begin!" Shi Rin mouthed and Luhan smirked.

The witch smirked also and eyed the two.

"Let's see up to where your limits are." 

- - - - - ''' - - - - - 
a/n: two more chapters and goodbye LuRin :((