CHAPTER 33

#BangonPilipinas!

#######

And then right after she had finished reading that entry, the notebook flipped again automatically to another page.

And then she read on it once again.

Dated November 14

I just discovered that the Lady Witch got angry to me and my family. The reason was simple, I didn't give Luhan to her. It's because I had promised to somebody. I had promised to her to take care of his child. Yes, Luhan's true mother. I saw her on the beach again, behind the big rock. She begged for me before Luhan's birthday. I agreed and promised to her. She really is a very good mother. She was all bruised that time and I offered to help her but instead, she declined. She said, I had done enough for her to be indebted to me. I insisted but she didn't persist. And so, I let her do what she likes. When we depart from each other, I never knew that, that day will be her last. I found out about it when I dreamed of her. It was unexpected for me. I've been living 48 years of my life now and this things happened to my life. And so, I took good care of Luhan. Even protected him. I never told him his true identity yet. And since he somehow forgot his memories, it was to my adavantage. I will tell him about it when time comes, and when he understoods.

Shi Rin gasped in shocked and confusion.

"What is this all about??" she asked herself.

The notebook stopped glowing and then she grab it.

She slowly scanned her way to the next few pages and then she came to the last part.

Dated January 20

I wrote this in a fast manner! I will tell you, I am in danger! I would like to put here what will happen to me in a brief way. So to start, the LAdy Witch came to haunt me. And so, I knew exactly what will happen when she caught me. I'll be in danger. MY life will be in danger. I hope before that time comes, I could hide Luhan and make him forget this part of his memory and replaced it with another. I clutched the thing in my chest while holding Luhan and dragging him somewhere. He asks where we are heading to. I flashed him a sweet waek smile. And I answered him that we'll be visiting somebody. He's already in his age now, legal age. And this time, he is still innocent. I hope this will change after I left him with my friend. Be strong Luhan. that was my last words for him. And then I left, without turning my back. That's all, because by this time maybe ... I'm not ..... anymore.

Tears unexpectedly fell from her eyes.

"What does she mean by 'I'm not... anymore.'??" she said as she referred to the last sentence in the diary.

"Could it be she had died??" she asked herself and put the notebook away.

She can't believe this.

Now that she had read it all, it was clear to her that the boy she had meet back in their kingdom when she was five was Luhan.

She was sure of that.

And the incident about the Lady Witch was unknown to her.

Maybe ...

Just maybe, the reason for her coming here in the surface might be the same as Luhan's.

"Aside from that reason... What else??" she said.

##########

a/n: okay short update. sorry. -_- and creepy luhan on... the side.