CHAPTER 29

im worry this was delayed. LOL. let us just pretend nothing happens. PEACE OUT YOW~
- - - - - - - - 

Slowly leaning on her, Shi Rin closed her eyes.

But before their lips even touched each other a bright light appeared above causing them to look up.

"Wow! It's really pretty! Look~" Shi Rin squealed.

Luhan just stared at her happy expression.

Somehow, he felt pissed and annoyed because it's his chance but then seeing her face right now, calms him and he smiled eventually.

"That's a fireworks, Shi Rin." he whispered.

She nodded and smiled in enthusiasm.

He stared at her this time, watching how pleasant and wonderful her face was.

*Even though you're childish. I still like you. And now that I had realized that, I'll tell you someday about this.* he thought and slowly put his arms around her shoulders.

Unexpectedly, Shi Rin leaned her head on his neck.

Luhan stiffened at first for her sudden reaction but then softened after realizing it.

He pulled her closer and both of them watched the fireworks for a few minutes.

After the fireworks show, people that gathered around went on their ways.

"Shi Rin, why don't we use this coupon?" he suggested.

hi Rin nodded. "Where will we go first?" she asked.

He paused for a while and scanned the whole area.

"Why don't we eat dinner first before grabbing some desserts and snacks." he said and he grab her arms.

They went inside a restaurant and ordered what they want since they got the previledge of doing so.

"Aren't we too over for ordering that much? They might think we're abusing them." Shi Rin whispered as the waiter take down the notes.

"Is that all sir?" the waiter butted in but didn't hear anything.

Luhan nodded then he turned to her.

"It's not our fault. It's their fault for giving this to us without even kwowing that one of us is a food muncher!" he joked.

Shi Rin glared at him, "Are you referring to me?!" she asked pointing to herself.

"It's you who say. I didn't mention any names." he shrug his shoulders and laugh silently.

"Yah!" she throw a table napkin at his face.

He just laughed.

Soon after, their orders came and they started eating peacefully. Not to mention some banters from Luhan to Shi Rin.

- - - - - - - - - 
A/N: SOOOOOO... hehehe. anyways. I have some announcement. I'd be ending this SOOOOOON so that I can post my new story :D hopefully, you would read it so STAY TUNED!

[fok Luhan is sooooo HHHNNNNGGGGG...]