|| CHAPTER 4 ||

to GrEenLoV3r~

hope you, ENJOY!!

Lulu in the multimedia~ and external link ^^

<<<<<<>>>>>> 

"Who was that Shi Rin?" he asked worriedly. Shi Rin just shook her head while clutching her head. 

"Uh.." Luhan don't know what to do. "Are you okay?" 

"N-ne..." she whispered and closed her eyes, feeling a little shot of pain. 

"Le'-let's go Luhan..." she said and stands up. Luhan was surprised she had mentioned his name, full.

Not the nickname, which is more likely for a girl.  "O-okay..." he said absent mindedly and then grab the shopping bags for her.

When they reach the house Shi Rin immediately ran to the couch. 

"Lulu..." she called. Luhan grimaced, hearing that girly nickname again. 

"What?" he asked.

"Please... I've got to tell you something..." she begged. When he kneeled down to her, she grab his ears.

"I want to swim.." Luhan abruptly pulled back.

"Idiot! I thought something happened to you.." he sneered. Shi Rin laughed, "Aigoo.. I'm fine now see?" she turned around. 

Luhan agreed, she was silent the whole trip back home in the cab.

Probably, gaining back her senses. 

"Anyway, what happened to you a while ago?" he asked. 

"Me? A while ago?" she asked pointing to herself.

"Who else?!" he said irritated. She laughed.

"I'm serious." he shot her a look. 

"Okay... Uhm... I think I remember another memory.." she said, serious. 

"What is it?" Luhan asked excitedly.

"I saw.. myself, as a mermaid.. I can't believe it! Do mermaids exist up to now?" she looked down. 

"But, remembering that I can't walk the first day you found me, I think there's a possibility." she continued.

Luhan became silent, thinking of what she said. *That's probably true.. There's a 50% chance.* 

"So? What else.." he asked again, expecting for more. 

"Uh, I could remember a palace under the sea. Maybe what the crab said back there is indeed true right?" she raised her head. 

Luhan nodded, "Yeah, since that crab said you're a princess in kingdom deep down the sea."

"I wanna know more of my entire identity Lulu.." I wanna know who I really am!" she said sadly. 

Luhan just patted her back for comfort. "Wait patiently...."

Luhan left Shi Rin sleeping when comforting her. *Ugh..* he grimaced and massaged his temple.

"This headache of mine is becoming a nuisance." He could feel headache everytime Shi Rin talks about her memories. 

*What's my headache doing with Shi Rin's memories?* he thought.

He again closed his eyes, pain in the headache.

*Damn!* He went by the balcony where he is facing the sea. He was spacing when he caught glimpse of something.. or maybe someone?

 He brushed his eyes, look intently and found out it was a mermaid. *A mermaid!?* 

Nevertheless, he walks towards the mermaid's direction since he was calling her.

As he neared to the mermaid, she smiled.

"Good day, Prince.." He frowned, *Prince? Heck!* he thought. 

"I don't think you know me yet Prince Luhan... But, someday you will." she tenderly smiled.

*What the! She knows my name!* he take note of that.

"Wait, who are you!" he asked.

The mermaid just smiled meanignfully then turn back.

"Wait!" Luhan called out. 

"Prince.. Please take care of my daughter." she said as she was in the water. 

"Daughter? Who? Shi Rin?" he asked. The mermaid smiled and nodded.

"Nice name you gave her Prince." 

"Take care of her for me. I know someday, you two will change anything and bring back the peace." 

And with that, the mermaid left. Sailed towards the deeep blue sea.

Luhan stared at the water for long. *What was that just now?!* he frowned. 

And then he walk back the house spacing. *Why do it seems that Shi Rin and I meet strangers today?*

He was thinking of the guy back then who is talking to Shi Rin. *Aissh! I'm going insane! My life is full of mysteries since that girl came!*

<<<<<<>>>>>>
so, HOW's it??? :D hope you liked it ^^
calling all LUHAN BIASED , and not!! VOICE OUT! i'll dedicate this to you~