CHAPTER 31

im back. with my third update! HAHAHA.
- - - - - - - - - - -

And as soon as the two fo them went off the that ride, Luhan immediately wobbled.

"Hey! You told me you're okay!" Shi Rin shriek as soon as she grab a hold of him.

Luhan flashed a weak smile.

"No... Really.. I'm okay! Very much."

"Aigoo.. Lulu... What happened to you?? You're the one who's weak." he heard him mumble.

He himself don't know what's going on with him.

He isn't like this. And then he remembered something.

*The diary!* his eyes opened and it was as if lightning has strike on him.

"How could I forget about that?!"

"Huh?" she turn and frowned her brows. "Did you say something?" she asked.

When he turn his head, he immediately watered.

"W-I want to eat that!" he said as he reached his hand to her ice cream.

"Hmp! Get yours for yourself! It's free!" she said as she turn her ice cream away from his reach.

Luhan got up and walked towards the stall.

When he came back, his face cannot be drawn.

"Oh? What happened?" she asked again after he sat back on the bench.

He held his ice cream to her, "I don't like the flavor!" he said as his face darkened.

"Aigoo! For a simple flavor??" she made a face.

And with a swift move, Luhan had snatched her ice cream away.

She was too shocked and she's still staring at her empty hands.

"Lulu... You meanie!!" she whined.

She opened her mouth to protest even more but then Luhan shove a spoonful of his unfavorable ice cream to her.