CHAPTER 17

_____________________________________________________

The next day, everything seemd fine. Shi Rin is in her usual self as if nothing happened yesterday.

Luhan is so curious so he asked her. "What happened yesterday?" he said when he came closer to her.
Shi Rin look at her smiling widely, "Nothing exciting. I just have fun yesterday.

You and I went out and then you suddenly got sick I take care of you." she said still smiling.

Luhan's brows crossed. "You sure? Is that all?" he asked again.
She frowned also, "What do you mean?" she asked back.

Luhan sighed in defeat.

*Might as well she didn't remember anything yesterday. I don't know but I felt happy though that she's not remembering anything, meaning she'll be not worrying about going back to where she originally is.* he thought.

After a few minutes of silence, she spoke up.
"Lulu, I want to do something productive!" she beamed.
Luhan rolled his eyes *The nickname again.*
"What productive are you talking about?" he said.

Shi Rin smiled again, he wonder why she never fail to smile at him.
"I want to clean!" she said while raising her hands.
Luhan stared at her, not believing what he hear. "Really? You want to do that?" he asked.

She just nodded.

Luhan think of a place on his house for her to clean. It is so weird to him that she thinks of cleaning as productive.

*Well, for a lazy person like me I'll never think of it as productive. Wonder how I keep this house clean by myself.* he laugh at his own thought.

"You okay?" she ask while tailing him, He just softly shook his head.

They came to his library. It's been a while since he have been here. He don't want to stay long here since it gives him creep everytime he's here.

"Okay, you'll be doing it here." he announced. She jumped in, literally. She looked around and went to one of the low shelves.

"Wow.." she mumbled as she sniffed the dust accidentally and came out sneezing.

"Aachhoo!" she brushed her nose and came running to Luhan.

"It's itchy!" she yelled jumping up and down.

Luhan panicked for a while and then gave her some piece of tissue.
"Here.. Blow it.." he instructed. She followed and did it.
She sighed, "Thank goodness.." she mumbled.
"So, when are you gonna start?" he asked.

"Now!" she fist-pump.

Luhan go out and came back carrying some cleaning materials with him. "Okay.. I suppose you know what to do right?" he asked.

She nodded happily and grab some materials. She scanned some books and while wiping them, she opened them and look inside it. When she turn her head to Luhan she saw hims slowly crawling out. 

"Yah! No ditching!" she yelled.

Luhan stop in his tracks and scratch the back of his head, slowly turning back and fake a laugh.

"I'm not... I was just..." he said but was cut off when Shi Rin shove a map in his face.

"I clean, you clean, we clean." she said firmly.

Luhan closed his eyes in irritation.

*Aisssh.. I really am under her control. I can't believe it myself.* he said while shaking his head and starting to move.

__________________________________________

a/n: yoh! it's been a while.. hmmm.. :) liked it so far?

[anyways, HOW'S LUHAN's NEW HAIRSTYLE HUH? LIKED IT? OR NOT?]