CHAPTER 41 - END

hate to say, but time to say goodbye~ 
(read A/N at the end!) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The couple's wedding was held on their place, the surface. All in the kingdom were invited in their human form.

Luhan has invited several of his neighbors who he had meet and be friend from the start.

Eveybody anticipated the wedding. It was on the seaside, overlooking the sunset. The couple really did choose the right place.

Luhan waited impatiently for her bride to come out. Excited as to what her lovely Shi Rin would look like.

The suddenly, there was a commotion among the guest at the back. Luhan hastily look up and Sehun patted his back lightly.

"Be ready." he whispered and Luhan fixed himself.

Soon, Shi Rin walked in with her simple dress which looks grand in her. Luhan can't blink his eyes for a second.

His wife-to-be is just breathtakingly lovely. He grinned as Shi Rin is nearing to him.

When Shi Rin reached his grinning husband-to-be, she smiled and rolled her eyes. "Don't give me that look. Your a creep." she joked.

Chanyeol who overheard it whistled and Shi Rin look at him giggling. Luhan rolled his eyes too.

The ceremony went on smoothly and Luhan anticipated the end, so as the guests.

The priest announced them officially as a couple and they turn their backs facing the audience.

"You may now kiss the bride." the priest said and then smiled at the happy couple.

Everybody cheered and whistled. Excited for the couple's next thing to do.