|| CHAPTER 08 ||

oh, ha?? 2nd UD ko na toooo.. in a ROW!

______________________________________________________

"Hyung, I wanna go to the surface!" Sehun whined and lied on his bead. DO rolled his eyes, "If we are forbidden, then we are not going!" he reminded.
Sehun pouted and stared at their window overlooking the surface. And then he smiled slyly, he had an idea and he will hide it for himself only.

Later, when the kingdom suddenly got busy for nothing, Sehun got the chance to escape. When he's already out, Kai saw him from afar. Still, Sehun went on his way.
Kai immediately ran to his brothers and tell them about Sehun. They were alarmed. "Damn this idiot! Once father found out about this, we are dead!" Sohu hissed.
They hurriedaly but carefully went after Sehun.

Sehun on the other side, is almost on the surface. He heard giggles and laughters. When he cme to the surface, he hid himself in a big rock.

There at the shore, he saw a girl playing with a younger girl. He pinched his eyebrows and squinted his eyes a little, the girl's familiar.

And then a boy came, "Hey! Shi Rin! How come you forgot the towel!? You both will get colds!"
Sehun's eyes widened. *It's Hyung! Luhan hyung!* he felt excited all of a sudden.

He remained in his hiding place and watch them.

"Yah, Lulu! Come join us!" the girl namely, Shi Rin called out. Luhan snorted and grimaced, "Don't drag me into your foolishness Shi Rin."
Shi Rin pouted she looked at Mi Yeul and smiled. Both nodded and got the pail. They splashed it to Luhan, he shrieked!
"Yah! Urgh!" he clutched his hair irritatingly. "You two!" he pointed at them. 

Shi Rin and Mi Yeul ran, they are laughing.

Mi Yeul went hiding in the tree, poor Shi Rin who doesn't know what to do was caught up by Luhan. Luhan grab her by her waist and she giggled. Sehun saw them so close at each other.

"Yah! Lulu! Let me go!" she yelled and laughed. "Not 'till I get my revenge!" he hissed back.

The two laughed and Luhan carried her to the water, he dropped her and ran back to the shore. Shi Rin waggled and kicked in the waters. When she rose, she saw Mi Yeul and Luhan laughing at her. 

"Aissh! I thought were allied Mi Yeul-ah!" she whined and get up.

She ran towards her and splashed water to her. After that, she ran to Luhan who is busy peeking at a crab who is hiding.

"Pfft--" Shi Rin cackled and when Luhan turn, she poured the bucket of sand.
"Aaaaaah!" Luhan cried. "Shi Rin that's too much!" he yelled.

Sehun saw all of it and is tearing up. "Luhan hyung you're happy here huh?" he mumbled to himself. "Hope you go back home soon..." he said as he wiped his tears.

When he turn he saw his other brothers looking at Luhan from the distance happily playing with the two girls.Longing and sadness were in their eyes.

"Hyungs..." he spoke. They blinked each others eyes. "Uh..." Baekhyun wiped his tearsm he never notice his tears fall.
Chanyeol turn back and wiped his tears also, so as the others. "This is enough Sehun..." Kris held his hand,

"Hyung..." was all he could utter.
"Let's go back... Soon, Luhan will come back to us... Soon..." he said.

With that, Sehun slowly went back to the water and glanced quickly back at Luhan.
*Hyung... Go back home...*

__________________________________________

oie, pasensya na ha?? hindi ko na na.edit... ^^

HAPPY NEW YEAR ulet~ (expect kayo na mag.ge-greet ako hanggang sa last UD. :3)

[oh, dba? HANKYOOOT nung nasa multi???]