CHAPTER 12

makapag.UD nga~

______________________________________________________

Shi Rin was in the window watching the sea outside. "Lulu... I'm bored.." 

Luhan just look at her, he's watching some TV shows and he's bored also.

 "I wan to--" she was cut off. "No! Don't play with me.. I don't want to." he immediately raised his hands and shove them. 

Shi Rin stared at him, "I don't want to play... I want to go out..." she said.

Luhan sighed in relief. *I thought I'm gonna dressed up again.* 

"Go out? Well... We can go to a park." he said. Shi Rin beamed, "Really?" she asked then stood up.

Luhan waited outside and Shi Rin came out after. "Yaay! Isn't it a good weather Lulu?" she squealed.

Luhan just smiled in response and walk down the street. 

Shi Rin watch the surroundings and is really anjoying. "Let's go over there Lulu..." she pointed at a sea wall. Over it is the sea.

"Aren't you satisfied with the sea way back in the house?" 

"Nope that's not it... I just want to see the sea in a different place." she said.

*Weirdo.*

Luhan let her sit on the sea wall's base. "I'm gonna buy something. Stay put." 

She nodded and return her gazes to the flying sea gulls. Fascinated and overwhelmed, Shi Rin wants to shout for joy.

Luhan returned with an ice cream in his hand. "Here." She just stared at it.

"What's that?" she asked. "Ice cream." he simply replied.

She grab the cone and started licking it like Luhan did. "Hmm.. Delicious!" she said and shove them right in her mouth.

"More!"

Luhan just blinked at her, then he slowly handed his to her hands. S

he eagerly accepted it and shove them to her mouth, whole. "Whoah..." was only he can mutter. "More." she smiled widely, licking her lips fully. 

Luhan stared at her for a moment. *Those lips... Now that I think about it...* 

He shook his irrational thoughts away then walk towards the Ice cream stall.

*Aissh.. What am I thinking?!* he thought. Shi Rin's licking her lips didn't seem to go away in his mind. 

"Urgh!" he ruffled his hair. The vendor stared at him weirdly.

"Sir?" Luhan came back to senses. *Now that's embarassing.*

"Uh, one please." he flashed his killer smile.

He slowly walk back to where she was.

*Aisshh! Stop thinking about that!* 

The 'scene' never stay out of his mind.

*Now, it seems I'm a pervert here.*

When he came to the place, he found her not in sight. 

He walk continuously and peek at door to door in every store. 

And soon, he felt relieved, spotted her in a gift shop. 

*This is far from the park anymore.* he thought and walk inside.

He pulled his hands holding the ice cream in her face. "Oh!" she gasped and grab the ice cream. "You.. I told you to stay put." 

Shi Rin just blink at him and licked her ice cream. *Crap!* he quickly avoided his eyes from her.

Shi Rin finished the ice cream and continued looking around. And she found something.

"Lilo and Stitch!" she yelp. Luhan turn around and see where she's pointing at. 

"I wanna buy that!" she cheered. "Go buy it!" he encouraged. 

"Uh.. I don't have money." she said sadly.

"Aissh..." he hissed and grab the two plushies. 

"Yaay!" she jump then hugged the plushy. "Stitch will be for you."

She handed it to him, "And Lilo is mine.." she said. 

Luhan smiled at her and went to the cashier to pay them.

_______________________________________________________

pocha! >< may pasuk na bukas!! nyahahah. pwedeng hindi na pumasok?? xDD