|| CHAPTER 3 ||

to Keershyne ^^
THANKS FOR READING~ HOPE YOU ENJOY~!!!

a CUTE LUHAN for you at the external link and on multimedia~ :3

============== 

The next morning, Shi Rin is infront of an eletric fan playing with her voice. While Luhan is in the kitchen, cooking.

"Ya! Shi Rin-ah! Set the table for me.." 
"Eh? But I'm still playing..." she whined and continued singing in front of an electric fan. 

"Aisshh.. You're not a child anymore okay!" he shout. 
He got no response so he shout again, "You will do or not? Or else, no bacon for you!"

In an instant, Shi Rin ran towards the kitchen board and opened the plates' cabinet. 
"Where are the utensils?" she asked politely, eyes glistening. 
Luhan rolled his eyes, "Right there.." pointing on one of the cabinets.

"Weee! Another bacon for me.. Yaaaay!" she squealed as Luhan puts the dish down.
"Hey, slow down.. I'm not a bacon addict like you.." he rolled his eyes.
"Whatever..." she mumbled and chewed on her favorite food.

Luhan smiled silently while looking at her. *She's really mysterious... Wonder who really she is...* 
"Anyway..." he started as soon as they both finished eating. 
"What?" she asked as she held some plates towards him. 

Slowly by slowly, she learned some housechores too and he was glad to that. 
"We're going to a mall... To buy you clothes..." he said. 
"Why? Isn't that needed?" she asked innocently. 
"Of course! If you don't have any clothes then you'll be naked..." he explained. 
"Naked? Isn't that more comfortable than wearing clothes.." she said, smiling. 

Luhan look at her surprised, he could see innocence in her eyes.
"Why do you say that?" 
"Well, without clothes, it's more comfortable and convenient... right?" she stated. 
"Tsk.. You really are stupid..." he tsked and shook his head.
"Whatever, we'll still be going.. I'm losing clothes you know? You all had wear them, changing from time to time..." 

Shi Rin make a face and walk towards the living room, infront of an electric fan, again.

Now riding in a cab, Shi Rin is all ecstatic to the new feeling. 
"Ne, Lulu.. What are we riding?" she asked. 
Luhan covered his face from embarassment when the driver look at him. "Will you shut your mouth for a second?!" he hissed. 

Shi Rin pouted but closed her mouth. Her eyes were wandering around. Everywhere she could see glistening lights, and melody. 
"Where is the mall you're talking about?" she asked again. 
"It's right here..." Luhan pointed to where they are standing. 
"Really? Beyond this ground is the mall? Cool..." she wriggled from delight. 

Luhan slap his forehead, "Aigoo.. Not on the ground, idiot! It's this place I'm talking about!" he snapped. 
Shi Rin flinched, and scratch her head.
"Mianhe..." he apologized. 
Luhan then dragged her inside, to where ladies section is located.

"What do we have here sir? A clothes for a lady?" a salesgirl approached them. 
Luhan nodded and the salesgirl lead them to some cute dresses hanging in a rack. 
"Choose..." he ordered. Shi Rin, not knowing what to do, just randomly pick clothes and held them to him. 
"Wear it.. Fit them.." he ordered again.