|| CHAPTER 2 ||

to nell_santos ~!!!
THANKS for reading this ^^ it is a big thing for me , REALLY ~

click external link for a Luhan photo. :3 it was ON THEIR WAY TO INKIGAYO to support TVXQ~ also the multimedia~

 ="=,,=",,=

The two are now relaxing in the balcony. Luhan sees Shi Rin enjoying the surroundings. When a butterfly passed by, she squealed. 

"Oh, Lulu! What's that?" she asked pointing to the foreign object, according to her. 
"That's a butterfly." he simply answered. 

Then the butterfly flew to her nose, she stared at it, making her eyes crossed. 
"Kyaaaa!" she shrieked, she stood up and the butterfly flew away. She was now hugging him and is trembling. 

*Seriously... Why is she afraid of such beautiful creature?* Luhan thought as he closed his eyes. 

"Yah.." he poke her, feeling uneasy of her 'innocent' hug. 
She didn't move, "Yah! Get off!" he tried pushing her but she didn't let go. "Aissh.. What's in you?" he asked in frustration. 
"I-is that flying object gone?" she asked worriedly, eyes tearing up. 

Luhan rolled his eyes then glare at her, "Obviously it was gone when you shout! You scared that flying creature away!" Shi Rin sighed then breaks the hug but sits on his lap.

Luhan's eyes went wide when she sit on his lap. *Oh shoot!* he closed his eyes and clench his feet. 
"Hey, Shi Rin.." he mumbled, closing his eyes. 
"What?" she replied.
"Get off now, please.." he plead. 
"Why? It's comfortable.." she snuggled closer to him. 

*Comfortable!? The heck! She's the one feeling comfortable and I'm not!* he thought. 
"It's unsettling... Please... It's bad for a woman like you to sit on a man's lap." he explained. 

Shi Rin tilted her head in confusion and frowned.
"Is that so?" She gets off and went back to sleep.

Luhan sighed in relief. "Lulu?" she called out after a while.
"Hmm?" he groaned. 
"How did you find me?" she asked. 
"Huh?" he shut his eyes open.

"You said from before that you see me lying in the sand, why? I mean, how did I came there?" 
"I don't know myself too Shi Rin. But there is this strange crab, who talks and tell me something unbelievable." 
"What did he say?" she turn to him. 
"He said that I'll take care of you. And that you're Princess Emily from a kingdom in the deep." he said. 
"You believe that?" he said. Shi Rin frowned.
"Me? A Princess?" Luhan nodded, "And I named you Shi Rin since Emily is a foreign name and people might think suspicious of you." he xplained. 

Now, Shi Rin turns to nod. "Did that crab say anythinjg else?" 
"Nope.. That's all so far... And also, this necklace." he grab the necklace from his neck and showed it to her. 
Shi Rin stared at it and was mesmerized.

Then suddenly, she felt something. "Ugh.." she whimpered then lost consciousness. *Not again!* Luhan panicked then carried her inside.

"Hello?" Luhan called out after letting her drink some water. 
"Hey! Wake up!" he shook her shoulders lightly. 
She stirred, "Uhmm.. Lulu?" she whispered. 
"Yes?" Luhan answered back. 
"What happened?" she asked then slowly gets up. 

"I should be the one asking that. Ofcourse, you fainted." he smiled.
Shi Rin stared at him, "I... I remembered something.." 
"What do you remember?" he asked. 
"Memory... A vague memory.. I saw, a sea.. Then, mermaids... And..." she closed her eyes and tried to remember them. 
"Don't force yourself.." Luhan stopped her, and she agreed.

Luhan went out the room and think about what she said. 
"I, myself, remembered those too.... And why are we the same?" he said to himself. 

He remembered, that he's seeing a sea, and mermaids and... that's all. Just like what Shi Rin said.

"Why do we have the same vague memory? Are we connected?" He thought about it more then shook his head frantically, *No! Not ever!* he said.

<<<<<>>>>>
ayooo! so, i updated the SECOND chapter ^^

keep on commenting me and drop messages that you WANT dedication, okay?? i really WANTED to dedicate this... but i dunno who... =="