CHAPTER 20

_____________________________________________________

The two became busy again cleaning the entire library.

Shi Rin keeps on sneezing while he keeps on coughing. Dusts are everywhere.

"Aigoo... Aren't you tired yet Shi Rin?" Luhan asked after few hours of cleaning.

He could see that the sun is slowly setting down, signaling for the coming darkness. He slowly went out from his shelf and search for her.

He opened the lights and scan the whole place.

He saw a pair of feet on a corner and walk towards it. He laughed when he saw her lying around some books.

Looking messy and all in a funny position.

He got no choice, and he also have no heart to wake her up since she had worked hard.

He carry her to her room and laid her slowly on her bed.

When he had left her, he didn't notice her whimpering. He was already out when that started.

And Shi Rin was clutching something all this time.

And that minute, it glowed in her hands.

Her face showed pain and fear.

She's not dreaming.

She's hallucinating, or foreseeing the future.

Now she remembered again.

That she's a princess who had a sister that is to be married to somebody from another kingdom.

She's the unwanted princess or so she thought.

Because all along, her older sister gets the attention always.

In her premonition, she could see herself, suffering from her sister's hands. She's faraway from Luhan. And she's afraid of that.

She wanted to wake up already and get out from that dreadful premonition. And when she did, she's sweating badly.

She huffed and pant.

She slowly held her hands, it was something she didn't recognize at all.

Luhan came running in her room.

"What happened Shi Rin?" he asked while panting also.

He was on the door, holding on tightly.

She frowned. "Huh? What wrong?" she asked.

"I felt something bad suddenly. And then I sensed it coming from here." he said.

He looked around and checked everything.

"It seems like I'm being paranoid now.." he mumbled.

"It's okay Lulu..." she smiled.

Luhan smiled at her too and then drag her out for dinner.

_________________________________________

a/n: ohh, short. i noticed i wrote chapters 'really' short unlike others who could compose around like 2-5 pages. i am a fail. lol. hohoho. but this is my writing style guys~ my style~ YEA! anyways, i am tired dedicating randomly, if you want, just tell me ^^ 

[a playful deer on the bus... enough Luhan! enough. okay, this is gonna be my last update... aigooo. my lulufeels...]