Only bad things can happen

I like the cliffhanger. I'm going to make some people very mad, I can just see it happening. Please don't. This is picture of Alana's boyfriend. Ok,
Vote
Comment
Share
Jordy xx 👫😭😪😩
___________________________________

Jess' POV

As soon as he said it I broke down. Like literally, I fell onto the ground with my back resting against the wall. Tears were streaming down my face and heavy sobs were coming out of me. I put my head in my hands and continued to cry. I couldn't believe it. Mike's news had shattered my heart I couldn't believe it. How could something like that happen. It wasn't right. I continued sobbing until the door slammed open and I looked to see Josh staring down at me. Seeing my tears his eyes softened. He crouched down next to me and wrapped me in his arms. This made my sobbing increasingly louder. After a while it died down a bit and Josh wiped away my tears with his thumb. I looked up at him again as he quickly pecked my lips before soothingly rubbing my arms.
"What's wrong?" He asked, his voice sounding pained. Seeing me like this probably didn't make it any better.
"Mike rang me." I said sniffling. He pressed a kiss to my hand before holding it.
"What did he have to say?" So I told him. By the end Josh had tears streaming down his face as well. He quickly wiped them before standing up and pulling me with him. "We need to leave today." He quickly stated while putting all of our things into our suitcases.

"We will take the bags to the airport and put them into the plane, then we will board the plane and teleport back to the pack house." He said as I swiftly tried to help him. We stuffed all our stuff into the bags before wheeling them out into the hallway. We got strange looks from everyone.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked. I looked at Josh trying to figure out a good lie to say.
"Josh's mother was in a terrible accident and we need to go back immediately." I said sadly and heard Josh slightly growl. He didn't want that to happen.

"Do you want us to help?" Alana asked and I gave her a quick nod asking her to take us to the airport. She quickly grabbed her keys and opened the boot for us. I swear Josh couldn't have put those bags in fast enough. I quickly got into the back seat with Josh and buckled in my seatbelt. Alana drove moderately fast but it seemed so slow. Josh was gripping my knee very hard and I let out a slight whimper as it started to hurt. His head instantly snapped towards me and he looked down at his hand on my knee. He released it almost immediately. He then folded his arms across his chest, trying not to make contact with me. I let out a sigh and began to rub his shoulder soothingly. As soon as we parked at the airport Josh was out of the car and opening the boot. I got out slower with a huge pressure on my back. Why did being pregnant have to be so painful? A mystery of nature. I finally said thanks to Alana and began to follow Josh who was already wheeling our trolley filled with suitcases away. When we got to the plane, our pilot was standing outside waiting for us. Josh told him the plan before walking up the stairs with me in tow. We sat down in some seats and I held Josh's hand. I closed my eyes and about two seconds later I opened them to find my self freezing cold. We were standing in front if the pack house on the driveway. I ran towards the door and pushed it open. I didn't notice any of the people's strange expressions of seeing me before I was due back. I ran as fast as I could towards the place where I knew they would be. As I opened the door I saw a very surprised looking Chery and Mike. I went over to the tables to see what I'd come all this way to see. There were six gurneys. Each holding a different person.

Number one: Channing Tatum.
Number two: Juliette Tatum.
Number three: William Turner.
Number four: Isabella Turner.
Number five: Jeremy Smith.
Number six: Amy Smith.

Three sets of mates all dead. I began to cry again, the hot tears falling down my face. I walked over to the doctors work station and saw some notes. The first stated that they had been out on patrol and the mates had decided to surprise them. The second note seemed to be written in blood. As soon as I read it I let out a large sob and covered my mouth with my hand.

I have not gotten my revenge yet, I'm taking it one step at a time.