Sleepy

Hey. I just saw the Hobbit today. My life feels complete. And then I get to go and see Mocking Jay. Could this holiday get any better. It probably could if I could find the I Am Number Four book I've been looking for. It's sad. Here's the ring. Well here is the next chapter...
Vote
Comment
Share
Jordy xx 😴😲😕😏

________________________________________

Jess' POV

When everyone had left I was so tired. I don't even know how I got to bed. I'm pretty sure Josh carried me. He laid me down on the bed and started kissing up and down my neck. I tried not to let out a moan but it came out. Josh trailed kisses up my jaw until he got to my lips and we had a major make out session. I felt him start to pull up the bottom of my shirt and I knew I was way to tired.
"No." I protested, which cause him to whine. It made me that bit more sad and wanting to give in, but I needed sleep. "I'm tired." I mumbled. My eyes were slowly closing.
"Ok. I love you my fiancé." He kissed me one last time.
"I love you too." I closed my eyes and was plunged into darkness.

***************

I woke up with a sudden coldness around me. I sat up rubbing my eyes to see that Josh was no longer next to me. It made Ruby sad but I knew he was probably doing something important. I got out of the heavenly bed and moved towards the door. I don't care what the Elders say about my pyjamas. I was hungry and no one was taking me away from my food. Not even if there was a fire or a rouge attack. Even if I was giving birth. I'd shout at Josh to get me food. I walked into the kitchen yawning and straight into where the industrial kitchen was. When I walked in all the chefs stood and saluted me. I would never get used to this. Nope.
"Your majesty." They all said in unison.
"Hi. Excuse my pyjamas. I just wanted to say how amazing your cooking is and your tolerance for my rowdy family. They get really noisy." They all looked back at me gleaming. More than likely because I complimented them. They should be complimented. There food was... Magical.
"Can we get you anything Luna?" A female chef asked.
"No thank you. I'll make myself something." I nodded to them and walked out to bump straight into Josh. "Oh, hello." I smiled up at him and kissed him. He kissed me back and it got very intense. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me up to our bedroom. When we got there, Josh laid me down on the bed and continued kissing me. He kissed down my neck until he got to my mark and I had to suppress a moan. He slowly lifted my top off...

***************

When I woke Josh was still asleep and looked very peaceful at that. I tried not to wake him as I slipped out and quickly put some clothes on. I was still very hungry and I couldn't hold it any longer. People were streaming in and out of the different rooms, bowing when they saw me. I nodded back to all of them and continued to the kitchen. Looking through the cabinets I had to find something that suited the time, which was 12 o'clock. I quickly made myself some two minute noodles when I heard a large growl and a couple of screams. Yet Ruby didn't waver so I trusted her. She always seemed to be right.
Damn right, she said.
WHERE ARE YOU?! I heard Josh's booming voice in my head. This was new.
In the kitchen. I replied waiting for him to storm in, as I knew he would. Of course I'm always right and Josh walked in and grabbed me from behind. He sniffed in my scent obviously to calm him adn his wolf.

"Why'd you leave me?" He mumbled into my neck.

"I was hungry." I shrugged and turned around to face him. I leaned up to kiss him.

"Gross." I heard a little voice behind me. I turned to see a little boy I'd never seen before.

"What's so gross about us kissing?" I asked him slightly amused.

"Cooties." He scrunched his nose up. I heard Josh chuckling behind me. I turned to see he was as amused as me.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Ryder. I'm five." He stated proudly. He was the most adorable kid I'd ever seen, next to the twins.

"Do you have any siblings Ryder?" This time when I spoke I bent down to his height.

"Yes. I have a little brother called Josh. He's born on the same day as me though." He looked a bit sad that he had a twin. He is so cute. Him and his brother should meet the twins. It would be a cute sighting.

"Ryder where are you buddy?" I heard a female voice call out.

"I'm in here mummy." Ryder called back to his mother. A petite woman came running into the kitchen, only to stop as soon as she saw us.

"I'm sorry Your Highness if Ryder was bothering you." She submitted easily to me.

"No, he wasn't." The mother bowed to us and started pulling Ryder out of the kitchen. "Bye Ryder." I waved at him and he waved back at us.

"Bye." He was so cute, I couldn't get over that. I don't know why, but little kids just had an effect on me.

That's because you're Luna, Ruby commented and I guess that was true. I grabbed Josh's hand and pulled him through the house until we got to the big office. I opened the door to see Mathew who gave me a disaproving look.

"What do you want?" He spat at me. I was offended. He had no right to talk to me like that.

"I do not apreciate you speaking to me like that." I said strongly and it looked like he was going to submit to me. "Now would you like to say that to me again?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"How can I help you Your Majesty?" He said again and sarcasm dripped his tone.

"Well Mathew, first, drop the sarcasm when I am talking to you. I may be younger than you but I am still Queen. Secondly, I was wondering if I get to have this office when I fully move in with the Black Blood pack?" Mathew let out an exasperated sigh and rolled his eyes.
"I guess so." He mumbled. I gave him my best smile and turned to leave. "When are the other pack coming, Your Highness?" I turned to Josh because I didn't have a clue when they were coming. Which wasn't very good.
"They will be coming next week." He said formally. One more week and I would be living in my new home. Yay!