Babe

Sorry about the Alex Pettyfer comment. He's just so beautiful and I couldn't resist.

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx 💗😘😍💋

___________________________________________________________________________

Jess' P.O.V

Only the last couple of days I began to like Josh more and more. Yes he was a jerk and yes he had the biggest ego in the history of man but I guess he's kind of sweet. Daena came over quite a lot in the last two weeks. We went shopping with Jordan and Chery. Daena had a weird taste in clothes which mainly included long, flows dresses that reminded me of a hippy dress. I was currently sitting with Josh in my lounge playing cards. He was really good but I had my own tricks. After 10 games to me he finally gave up and sunk into the couch. I pulled the cards out from underneath me and added them into the deck before shuffling it. Josh looked at me in shock. "You cheated?" I nodded and continued shuffling. "How did I not see you do it?" I leant over the coffee table so my face was inches away from him.

"You get distracted very easily." He looked really confused until I pulled back and waved his phone in front of his face. "See?" He growled and took his phone back.

"What are you doing this weekend?" He asked.

"Going shopping with the girls tomorrow and then I'm going to Chery's beach party." Josh's ears perked up when he heard the p word.

"Can I come to the party?" He asked and I just nodded. "Are you going to be wearing a bikini?" I shrugged but I was teasing him. Of course I was going to wear a bikini but he didn't need to know that. I looked at the time and realised I needed to get ready for the big night. I was meeting his parents at the pack house. I stood to leave but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto him.

"Joshua Henderson, let go of me now. I need to get changed for dinner."

"Well Jessamine Newton, my parents are going to love you even if you go in there naked." I growled as he used my full name.

"Don't call me that. I'm going to get changed." I kissed his cheek and walked to my room. I got a yellow sundress and placed it on the bed before taking a shower. I walked back into my room with a towel wrapped around my body and another in my head. I was about to take my towel off when I saw Josh lying on the bed. I screamed. "What are you doing in here? I'm getting changed."

"And what's the problem?" He smirked.

"I'm only wearing a towel."

"Again what's the problem?" I growled at him to get out before I decided to not meet his parents. I got into my dress and applie some makeup. I quickly did my hair before going down the stairs to see my mate at the door. He looked real good. He was wearing a tight fitting button up shirt, then some dress pants. I slipped on some wedge heels before grabbing my purse and phone. Josh slid his arm around me and walked me to his car. We drove in silence to his pack house and I was surprised how big it was. A lady was standing at the door and she looked like she was waiting for someone. When she saw Josh's jeep her eyes lit up. Josh helped me out of the car and led me up to the veranda. Josh gave the lady a hug before she turned to me. "Mum, this is Jess. Jess my mother." Josh said awkwardly. I stuck my hand out and she shook it firmly. Get

"It's good to meet you Mrs. Henderson." I said.

"Please, call me Willow." She said beaming down at me. She suited the name. She was tall and slender and when she walked she walked with such grace. It was really refreshing to see in a person. They led me into the main room and I was hit by a huge force. I looked to see two blondes staring at me.