Forgiveness

Jess' P.O.V

I woke to my alarm the next morning but it wouldn't turn off, so in the end it ended up on the floor next to the wall in millions of pieces. I groaned at the realization that i was going to have to get a new one. I had a quick shower before washing my hair and getting changed. I dint know what to wear for my confrontation with Josh but i had to make him feel jealous. I searched and searched yet i couldn't find anything. In the end I chose a black bra-let and my leather skinny jeans. It showed my small tattoo just above my torso. It was Jordan's signature. Jordan had mine on hers as well. It was kind of like a show of our friendship. I then tied my hair into a tight, neat ponytail. After applying some mascara and black eyeliner I made my way downstairs towards the kitchen. I made myself breakfast and grabbed my satchel before heading to my car. I thought about what Izzy and Juliette said. They told me it was just a phase and that he would love me but could I really believe that. Id heard of rouges leaving their bad habits for their mates but Josh was a whole different matter. He didn't seem to think before he acted. He was also so arrogant.

But he's really hot my wolf purred in my head and i just scoffed. I don't like to judge books by their covers. I like to read the blurb, to know more. And I sure as hell wanted to know more about this guy. He was just so weird. I would be surprised if his IQ was higher then -40. His face may be a little easy on the eyes but that wasn't the point. I pulled into the car park and saw Marcie holding a gun. It kind of reminded me of a paint ball gun. Then it hit me, literally. The balls splattered all over my car. I was furious. This car was bloody expensive. I knew that I couldn't let it bother me. The worst thing was when I saw Josh standing there laughing among them. This made my heart feel like it had been snapped in half. I put on a brave face before getting out of my car. I watched Josh's eyes widen when he saw what i was wearing. I inwardly smirked and pushed on my aviators. I made my way to a laughing Marcie and Trish. Their eyes turned to me as I stopped in front of them. "How do you like your new paint job bitch?" Trish sneered at me.

"Well I couldn't thank you more." I watched as their mouths were agape. "It looks limited edition now. And I have to admit, its cool. Also I would close your mouth if I was you. Some random guy might want to put in there. Oh wait, you would want that wouldn't you?" I smiled at them and they just glared at me. They'd probably never seen me like this before. I was actually confident for once. I swaggered towards the main building when Jordan caught up with me. Her smile basically lit up her whole face. Id surprised her. I may be the best fighter in the pack but when it came to actually talking I was so stupid and thick. I rarely talked to anyone apart from my friends. If we had an Omega it would 'be me definitely. I wasn't treated badly but I was kind of a nerd. Mainly because I wasn't a slut or covered in makeup. When we got to our lockers, which were coincidentally next to each other, Jordan turned around and gave me a massive hug. "Why?" I asked her when she eventually let go of me.

"Because what you did out there was fucking amazing!" she exclaimed jumping up and down excitedly. I had only ever seen her this excited once and that was when she found Jamie. That was saying something. Jordan was always so serious. I gave her a massive smile. "I cant believe that you said that! Wow I've really grown on you now haven't I?" She said chuckling to me. I gave her another hug before grabbing my books. I felt my skin slowly start to heat and my body tingle. His intoxicating smell filled my body with pleasure. I put my nose up in the air to take in the salty smell. It reminded me of trips to California. Soaking in the sun and the smell of the salty shores. Jordan lifted her eyebrow at the gesture. She looked behind me and her eyebrow just went higher. She winked at me before leaving. I was going to hit her after this for leaving me alone. I turned around and came face to face with Josh. He leaned against my neighbours locker and looked at me slyly. I crossed my arms in front of myself and looked at him. "Well isn't someone looking fine this morning." he said to me.

"Yeah well you need to explain yourself mister." I tried to show no emotion on my face.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I never should have taken advantage of you and I feel really bad and I want your forgiveness. Please?" He begged me. He actually went down on his knees in front of me. It made me laugh pretty hard. He stared up at me for a while with puppy dog eyes. I put my hand out to help him off the ground and he grabbed it. I tried to pull him up he was to heavy so I fell on top of him.He stared at me with lustful eyes. "This is a comfortable position." he winked at me. I immediately leaped off of him. The bell rang and I ran to class.