Moving Right Along

I'm so sorry about my chapters. They have been short and crap. Mainly crap. So this should be okay. Also there will be some surprises in this chapter...
Vote
Comment
Share
Jordy xx 👶💏👪🏰

___________________________________________

Jess' POV

It's been a week now and the Black Blood pack is due to arrive in an hour. I was currently unpacking all my stuff that I had brought over. But mainly Josh was unpacking my stuff now. I was lying on the bed moaning about how bored I was.
"This is so boring." I groaned. Josh looked very amused as he folded my clothes and put them away.
"Maybe you should help, not that I mind folding up your lingerie." He picked up one of my bras, which made me jump out of bed and grab it out of his hand.
"Perv." I muttered, he just winked at me and chucked my toiletry bag at me.
"Maybe you should put this away." Josh continued putting away my stuff.
"You know, when is your stuff coming?" I wondered.
"In about six minutes to be exact." That was weird. How did he even know that? He surprised me every day. Just then a large ringing went through the castle. I looked out the window to see heaps of cars at the gate.
"I thought they were supposed to get here in an hour?" I asked Josh as we rushed out of the room.
"Maybe they were just fast." He shrugged. He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the house until we got outside. Guards instantly swarmed us as we pushed towards the front. The Elders all stood in front and Mike and Chery stood at the front on the other side. I went and stood next to Mathew.
"Welcome to the Royal Pack." Mathew introduced. "My name is Elder Mathew. This pack is run by myself, the rest of the Elders and Queen Jess and King Josh. Upon entering you will take an oath to protecting your leaders and loyalty to the pack." The gates began to open and everyone filed in. As soon as Chery has said her oath, she ran up to me and gave me a massive hug.
"Yay, now we can be together." She squealed in my ear.
"Yay." I squealed back. Soon everyone was through the gates and guards started leading them all to their rooms or houses.

*******************

I was reading my book when there was a knock on the door.
"Come in." I called to whoever was there. The door creaked open and Chery and Georgia walked in. "Hey guys." I smiled at them and put down my book. They both sat down on the bed with me. "Has everyone settled in?" I asked them.
"Yeah. How come you're all cuddled up in your room for?" Georgia asked.
"I'm feeling a bit sick." I mumbled, and that was true. My head was pounding and my stomach was gurgling. Then I felt a sudden surge. I ran to the bathroom and all the contents went flying into the toilet. I heard a gasp and someone started pulling my hair out of my face. I leaned back and looked to see Georgia and Chery looking horrified.
"Jess, you need to go and see the doctor." Chery said. Both the girls pulled me out and to the hospital. As soon as the doctor saw us he bowed and rushed over.
"What's wrong Your Majesty?" He asked and made me sit down on one of the chairs.
"She's sick, like really sick." Georgia said. The doctor handed me something and I read the box.
"You want me to take a pregnancy test?" I asked him. This was absurd. Completely absurd.
"Take it you never know." He said. I walked into the bathroom and did what the instructions said. When I looked at it again it was a different colour.
Oh shit, Ruby said, we're having a baby.
"I'm pregnant." I deadpanned. Chery looked like she was going to burst and Georgia was doing a happy dance.
"You have to tell Alpha King." The doctor said. Then I realised something. We'd never talked about children before. Josh and I hadn't even discussed any of our future actually. Our present was so demanding we never had the time.
"I need to talk to Josh." I said and hurried out of the hospital and back to our room. When I got there Josh was lying on the bed, looking at his phone. I smiled to him and went straight into the wardrobe. Looking around the wardrobe I found a small box and put my test inside of it. When I came out Josh was watching me. I laid down in front of him, my feet on the headboard. He leaned in a gave me a quick peck. All of this was going so fast. My life seemed to not have any stop sign. Kidnapped, royalty, mating, mating fulling, getting engaged, the pack moving in and now I'm going to have a child.
"What's on your mind?" He asked caressing my fingers.
"Do you want to be a father?" I asked him. He smiled at me and enclosed his hands over mine.
"I would love to have miniature Josh and Jess' running around. If we had a daughter I would spoil her rotten and if we had a boy, he would be the strongest werewolf of all time. I want six children." I was giggling at how excited he was about it. Then he said six children.
"Six children?" I asked, mildly horrified.
"Yes, don't look so horrified. Then I can make you my mate every time it happens. Just like mating all over again." I felt the heat instantly rushing to my cheeks. He had absolutely no filter.
"I have a present for you. Close your eyes." He obliged and put his hands out and I put the box in his hands. I wasn't quite sure how he would react or even if he knew what it was. "Open your eyes." He opened his eyes and shook the box with curiosity. He looked like a child on Christmas morning. He undid the ribbon and slowly opened the box. He picked up the test and looked at it, very cautiously. Suddenly his eyes fogged over and I could tell he was mind linking someone. I slapped him. He turned back to me and looked at it. "Do you know what it is?" I asked him. He instantly nodded. Yet he still looked confused.
"I just don't know what the colours mean." He admitted.
"Take a guess." I suggested. "Why would I give you a neutral pregnancy test?" His mouth instantly fell. Then he basically jumped on me. I let out a squeal as he began kissing me.
"I'm going to be a dad!" He called out loud. I chuckled and kissed him again.
"Yes you are." I smiled up at him.
"When are we going to tell everyone?" He asked me.
"Well it'll have to be at the Christmas dinner after your coronation." I said. We were planning on having a massive feast on Christmas Day to join all the packs together. And before that we were having Josh's coronation beforehand.
"I love you." I said to Josh.
"I love you." He replied. "I love you too." He said patting my stomach and I proceeded to slap his hand.