My life uncovered

Hi guys. This is obviously the next chapter. This has a lot of new things in it and you may find confusing. Also comment yellow if you read this. Also just saying you should all read 'I am Number Four' it's shamazzing and awesome. All goods,
Vote
Comment
Share
Jordy xx

_______________________________________________

Jess' POV

"Dad?" The man looked up at me and it was definitely my father. I could never forget a face like that. His stubble that ran right along his face. His hair was greyer now. It used to be brown and silky smooth. I remember as a child grabbing onto the locks and letting my fingers glide through them. It was much longer now, hanging around his lower back. I guess that's what 16 years in a rouge cell does to you. He was also horribly beaten. He had scars everywhere and probably in more places that I couldn't see. I ran towards my father and embraced him. This was replied by a wheezing sound as I had hit him to hard hugging him.

"May I ask who you are?" He questioned. I have to admit that question hurt me a lot, but he can't help it if he never remembered his daughter that he left behind when he got kidnapped. I totally didn't blame him, so I started with a new reproach.

"Sorry. My name is Jessamine Newton. I have been an orphan for 16 years. I am part of the Emerald pack in Portland, Oregon. Warrior wolf of Alpha Damien. At your service, well as much as I can be kidnapped by rouges." I gave a little bow and heard murmuring behind me from the guards. My father's instantly went agape. "And who may you be sir?" I asked trying to play along with it.

"Alpha King Graham Newton. King of the lycanthropes. Father of two girls..." Wait two girls. "Mated and married to Luna Queen Evangeline Newton. And I never got your age Ms. Newton." He started coughing at the end.

"19 years of age." He looked like he was about to burst into tears. And he did.

"My pup, my pup, my pup." He kept on whispering and blubbering. I couldn't stand it any longer and I basically tackled him in a hug.

"I'm here daddy." I mumbled into his neck. He pushed me away by my shoulders and looked me up and down.

"You've grown up so much." He whispered.

"Well going from 3 to 19 makes you change a lot." I chuckled and I saw a hint of a smile on his features.

"Did your sister look after you well?" He asked. I kind of stunned me. I have a sister. What the hell? That never came up before.

"What sister? I thought I didn't have one." He held a confused expression.

"Katya didn't look after you? I always told her to look after you if something happened to me. I guess something happened to her." He muttered the last bit. Ok, too much was coming out right now.

"Katya's my sister!? I thought she was just a really mature witch! Wow, this is comfusing me."

"Wait, you know her?"

"Yeah. She like spoils me rotten." He let out a sigh of relief.

"Now that I think about it, I told her you would only be ready to know about you being Luna Queen when you were 21." I nearly didn't hear that.

"QUEEN LUNA! I'M QUEEN LUNA!?" That totally surprised me.

"Yes, the line of descendants from the Moon Goddess are always royal. So that would make you Queen Luna. When you get out of here you will be crowned as Queen Luna."

"What if I don't get out of here? Katya's older than me, shouldn't she be the heir to the throne?"

"No, she is a witch, which she got from her mother, witches can not be monarchy. So therefor you will be he next Queen." I stared at him in complete shock. Queen was not the job for me. I enjoy designing better. That's nice.

"Wait, but the Moon Goddess told me that I was the last descendant of her, but you're alive." I was getting more confused by the minute.

"Yes but the Moon Goddess can read the future." He muttered and if it wasn't for my werewolf senses I wouldn't have heard him. I heard banging as the door to the cell opened and I was dragged back and out of the cell.

"I think you've said enough, Your Highness, Natasha, will you do the honors?" I heard Kaidan's sickly voice.

"Why not?" I heard his mate reply. I looked up to see her marching towards my father with his head hung low. I knew what was going to happen, even though I couldn't stop it, I tried.

"No!" I screamed as I watched Natasha's sword come up and through my father's neck. My own neck was grabbed and I looked up to see Kaidan.

"Do you know what we're gonna do with you? Well first we are going to breed you and make a werewolf army, then we are going to kill you." He snickered and poured something over my head. My face started searing and I let out a blood curling scream as the acid dripped down my face.

***************(A/N I was going to finish it here then I was like, nah!)

Josh's POV

Everyone was crowded in my board room. All my pack warriors, all of Damien's pack warriors. Katya, Oliver, Chery, Mike, my third Jeremy, my father and my best trackers.

"Ok, what do we know?" I questioned the group as they looked at me.

"We know now that she has now been transferred to the rouges house." Oliver stated. We all knew this. It had happened two days ago. We just didn't know where it was. I was starting to go a bit mad. My mate had been missing for two months. I couldn't imagine what she was going through. Seeing her that day with the scars over her face I was horrified. They had only been holding her for around a day. Katya couldn't do anything as her powers had faded with pregnancy and we would have to wait another couple of days until she gave birth and I doubt then that Oliver would let her do anything physical. I guess I would just have to find her myself. It would definitely be hard and if I did find her I didn't know what state she would be in. We hadn't told Jordan yet but I could tell Jamie was going to crack anytime soon. She had heaps of pressure with Enzo even though he seemed like quite a neutral baby.

"Yes, we established that last time." I snapped.

"I'm sorry Josh, I was just going over things." Oliver replied to my harsh statement.

"No, I'm sorry. It's just you could never imagine the pressure I'm under to try and find her." With this Oliver let out a growl and wrapped his arm around his mates hips and stomach. Katya rolled her eyes and gestured for me to continue.

"We just need to-" I was interrupted when the door slammed open.

"Jamie Flanders Campbell!" And there was Jordan. Bursting into my meeting. We all looked to Jamie who looked like he was sweating. "How dear you not tell me that my best friend has been kidnapped! You didn't have the decency to tell me! I swear I hate you right now!" Jamie's face sagged and he looked down into his lap.

"She told Josh specifically not to tell you." Jamie muttered.

"Well that's very kind of her, but what if I had information about where these rouges are." Mine and everyone else's ears perked up.

"Do you know where they are?" I questioned her.

"Yes, in fact, I do." She said sternly and sat on her mates lap.

"How?" Jamie asked, peering up at his mate.

"I heard Trish the Bitch talking on the phone to someone for where the place was exactly." She shrugged but gave a little sneer.

"Trish!?" I shouted. She was the last person I expected to betray the pack. She knew what would happen.

"Yeah. It's somewhere in the woods. In a neutral zone between yours and Damien's packs." I instantly stood up and started ordering everyone around. I was going to get my mate back.