My Princess

Shaloha peoples. So just a recap Josh is majorly like sad ass but then Jess is all happy and that. Also a pic of Izzy and Juliette on the side . Anyways, enjoy

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx 👼😇😈👹

____________________________________________________________________________________

Jess' P.O.V

I woke to find myself back in my old bed again. It was really quite soothing. I laid there for a while just thinking of how wonderful it was to be back. I thought that I resented the place when actually it was a home. A place that's always in your heart. I'd accepted a job at a boutique shop in the local mall as a designer which i was pretty stoked about. It would definetley be interesting. I did my normal routine in the morning except I took more time to let everything settle in. This was the house Id grown up in. It used to be Katya's house until she realised that a little werewolf and spells didn't work out well together. Yeah, she learnt that the hard way. I guess the only thing I regretted was having things like pictures of the memories. I had a couple from when I went to photobooths with the girls but that was all really. I'd gotten a job at a boutique store in the local mall as a designer which I was pretty pumped by. I quickly grabbed my bag and the cars to the beetle (I had to use Katya's car because mine was still in NZ.) I drove to the mall and Ruby was jumping inside of me.

Stop it, I whined.

Shut up. Jeez you're like a little girl. I think something good is going to happen, she squealed. I let out a groan as I pulled into the parking lot. I got a lot of stares from people as they recognised who I was. Yep, I'm back bitches, deal with it. I was hit by a blast of air as soon as the automatic doors swung open. I could hear the hustle and bustle of .everyone and it reminded me of home. A place I used to go to with my closest friends. I was nearly there but I slowed down so I could just look around to see if there were any new shops.

"Jess!" The voice brought me out of my thoughts. Ruby jumped more and more. I let out a frustrated groan before shoving headphones into my ears. No music was playing so I just focused on the sound of my footsteps. "Jess!" He called again. I could hear him right behind me. I tried not to walk faster and keep my composure but that didn't work when he pulled out the earplug. "How come you didn't tell me you were back?" He growled. I really didn't want to answer him but I knew he would just keep on asking.

"Why should I?" I asked. The sting was clear in my voice.

"'Cause I'm your mate." This hit me hard. I turned to face him and crossed my arms.

"I rejected you!" I turned to storm off when my phone rang. Bohemian rhapsody played long and loud.

"What?" I answered. Josh was still standing next to me so I continued walking.

"Is this Jess?" The voice asked. The accent was really familiar.

"Yeah, what do you want?" I was getting fed up.

"It's Kaidan. I was wondering if I could still stay with you."

"Kaidan." I squealed. He was one of my friends from New Zealand. We used to hang out all the time when I was studying. I'd promised him he could stay with me if he ever came to the US. "Of course, of course."

"Who's that?" I heard Josh behind me.

"Go away." I growled at him.

"Jess are you still there?"

"Sorry sure text me when you are coming and I'll give you my address."

"Ok bye." He hung up and I stuffed my phone back into my bag.

"Why are you giving that, Kaidan, person you're address?" I was getting frustrated at him, didn't he ever fucking shut up?

"Because he's staying with me." I gave him one of those duh looks.

"No he's not." Josh growled. I realised now how scary it was but I wasn't going to fret over it.

"I've told you before. You can't choose my friends." I charged away before flipping him off over my shoulder.

"Jess, wait." He was running after me.

"Josh." I spun around. "I need you to get something right in that thick skull. I rejected you. It's not a fucking disney movie. You're definitely no Prince Charming and I'm not your Princess. Ok!" I shouted. He was staring at me dumbly so I turned with a huff and left him in his daze.