Party!

Jess' POV

When school finished I drove home and Jordan came with. Again I was greeted with utter silence as I unlocked the doors. Jordan told me that we were going to go out to a club so I had to change into something nice. It seemed that Jordan knew I was going to say yes because she had a bag filled with clothes. I looked through my closet and really couldn't decide what to wear. I had nice clothes but I just didn't know what to choose. In the end I chose a floor length, high waisted, blue sheer skirt. Then a white bralette. Then I wouldn't show off too much of my stomach. I then slipped on a pair of white flats. Jordan was wearing a cap sleeve dress that went just above her knee. She was always shifting it and staring at herself in the mirror. After curling our hair and applying makeup I grabbed my purse and keys before locking the door and jumping into the car. I watched as Jordan rummaged through her bag but didn't seem to be making any progress.

"Can you stop at the pack house I forgot some things?" She asked. It kind of surprised me because she never asks for anything.

"Sure." I replied.

"Oh and you might want to come in, I'll be a while. I need to talk to mum and Jamie." I nodded before revving up the car. Jamie was Jordan's mate. They met four months ago at a club. We went out with the girls and boom! She found him. Quite good looking as well but very protective. When we arrived at the pack house Jordan ran up to the front door, well as much as you can run in stilettos. I walked up slowly while locking my car and fixing my lip gloss. I wanted to at least look nice in front of my pack members. When I walked in I was shocked by a piercing noise.

"Happy Birthday!" They shouted. You might be wondering who they were. Well it was the party guests. All my friends had smiles that covered their faces. I looked around to take in my surroundings. A huge banner hung up that said, "Happy 18th Birthday." There were balloons everywhere and all types of streamers. It was not what I was expecting. I was expecting a couple of drinks with Jordan at a night club with flirty boys and lots of music. And I had to admit I liked this better. I had people coming up to me and congratulating me. It felt nice to have a tiny bit of attention for once in my life. Chery guided me to a table that was completely covered in presents. I didn't deserve this. I looked around again and I knew everyone, a lot of them were from school. Then I spotted him. The jerk. I didn't even know why he was here. I was even more surprised that Marcie wasn't attached to him. After about two minutes I finally got the courage to speak to him. I charged over while he was sitting on the couch by himself chugging a cup of alcohol.

"Why are you here?" I demanded. I folded my arms and stood firmly in front of him.

"Happy birthday. You're looking nice." He winked at me. My wolf growled and I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't answer me." I said. I knew I needed to keep calm and collected.

"I thought it would be nice."

"That doesn't explain anything." I growled back at him. His sly smile was getting on my nerves.

"How about after this you come over to mine." His smirk was getting bigger and bigger.

"I want to slap that smirk right off your face." I whispered so quiet that a human wouldn't hear.

"Well I want to kiss that scowl right off your face."

"What-" I was interrupted when he stood up and smacked his lips against mine. I was honestly disgusted. I slapped him and tried to push him off but he had his hands around my waist. I didn't know what else to do so I punched him in the face. Then the whole room went quiet as he rayed out in pain.

"What the hell!" He screamed at me.

"Don't bloody kiss me for your own 'popular' status! I'm not a toy, you douche!" I shouted back at him. I saw his eyes go black as his wolf slowly started to take over. "Leave now!" I shouted again pointing at the door. He left growling with his Beta by himself. I flexed my fingers until they cracked. People were staring at me now. I raised my eyebrows to ask what everyone was staring at. They all turned and went back to what they were doing. I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I just punched the most popular boy at school in the face who also happens to be the next Alpha in one of the most vicious packs. Oh crap! What have I done?