New Friends

Jess' POV

I ran out of school as fast as I could. Though my wolf Ruby kept telling me to go back to our mate, I couldn't. He despised me. He ruined my birthday party and he gave me a black eye in P.E. Then all of a sudden he's my mate and I should just forgive him? Definitely not. He needs to be given his own medicine. As soon as I got to the woods I shifted into my wolf, bottling through the thick trees. Three hours later I arrived at a cabin. Ruby slowly slipped away from me and I was then in my human form. I ran quickly behind a tree to get some clothes tucked into the trunk. I slipped them on before walking out into view of the house. Walking onto the porch I noticed it was exactly like it had been at my 16th birthday. Really sweet and friendly looking. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I pushed obit quietly and it creaked.
"Hello, anyone home? It's Jess." I yelled waiting for a response. And there was. A large squeal rang through the house.
"Come in Jessie. I'm in the medic room." The voice yelled. I trudged my way into the, what she called, 'Medic Room.' I walked in and was hit by a large force. Thin arms wrapped themselves around me. It wasn't really a hug but it was the best I could get. I hugged her back until she finally let go. I looked her up and down and she looked just as beautiful as ever. When someone hears I have an aunty Katya they think of an old lady with curly grey hair. That was wrong. Katya was only 28 so only ten years older then me. She had dark brown hair that tumbled in curls around her shoulders. She had amazing curves and all together was really beautiful. "Why aren't you at school?" She questioned me.
"Well that's why I'm here." I mumbled.
"Oh I want to hear this." Two voices said behind me. I jumped in fright as I hadn't noticed them there. It was two blonde girls who looked around my age. Katya just tutted and with a flick of her wrist both the girls fell out of consciousness on their beds. "Katya." I protested. She just huffed before waving her hand again and they woke up.
"This is Juliette and Isabella." She said pointing to the two of them. Juliette, the taller one waved while Isabella just stared at a wall. "Continue with the gossip." Katya demanded.
"Well I found my mate..." All three of the girls let out excited squeals. "But he's like my bully and I really don't like him. Also he's a player. Not a good quality in a guy. He has the school slut and whore always hanging onto his arm and he seems to switch between them regularly." Katya and Isabella looked shocked but Juliette just laughed.
"That's what my mate Channing was like before he met me. Trust me they change." She said while resting on her elbows.
"Well Will would never have done that." Isabella said. I was guessing that Will was her mate.
"What do you think I should do?" I questioned before plonking into a seat.
"Just go back to him but set some conditions." Juliette said.
"Thanks."I said beaming at them."How come you guys are here." I asked.
"Our Alpha was throwing knives for training and we had to try not to flinch but we did so he threw them at us. As they say they say the Black Blood pack is really vicious." Isabella said. Black Blood, that was Josh's pack. He threw knives at them. That was ridiculous. I felt my hands start to shake and sweat with fear. Oh God. What happens if he gets made at me? Will he throw a bloody knife at me? I was in some deep shit. I sat chatting with the two girls and Katya until around 5 o'clock. I found out that Juliette's mate was called Channing Tatum. Which was totally weird. Apparently his mother was a huge fan. But Juliette said he was much better looking. Then Isabella told me about her life. Her mate was William Turner. So I sat with Ms. Turner and Ms. Tatum. They were also so understanding when I told them about my parents and all that had happened. They then actually applauded Katya for taking me in. Which is really nice. Isabella and Juliette actually came back to my house. Their wounds had healed so we left Katya and headed back to my house. We ordered pizza and sat watching movies. To top it all off Ruby didn't talk to me all night even though I knew she was sitting and watching in the back of my brain. I was happy to have this new company. It's. It that I didn't like my old friends but sometimes I like to learn about other packs and their lives. Let me tell you I never want to go to their pack. Way to vicious. They get beat for not doing a little thing right it was horrible.
~~
Three hours later Juliette and Izzy left me to myself. I had to make them promise not to tell anyone from their pack that they met me but I wasn't sure about Josh. Surely he would sense me somehow. I quickly tucked myself into my warm bed before returning to dreamland.