Honeymoon

Yolo. Shaloha. Sup homies. Whatever. I'm sorry about the last chapter. I had major writers block and I wanted to get it out as soon as possible. Soz. Well here's the next chapter. I really want to know what you think about this one. This is a picture of Alana. You'll find out who she is later in the chapter. Ok then,

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

___________________________________________________________

Jess' POV

It's been two weeks now that me and Josh got married and I couldn't be happier. Maybe it couldl if I wasn't so bloated. I'm currently 1 month pregnant and I only have two more months. My stomach was basically killing my back so I spent most of my time sitting down. Rgith now I was talking to Ryder and his brother Josh. My Josh was off doing what he does. I actually didn't have a clue what he was doing because he wasn't telling me to reduce stress. Or something like that. I'm pretty sure I was half asleep.

"Mrs. Luna?" Josh asked me.

"Yes Josh?" I turned to look down at him where he was sitting on the floor. He looked at his brother before turning back at me.

"Why is your stomach so big?" This earned a loud gasp from their mother and I just chuckled.

"Because their is a little baby in there." I said to them. Ryder and Josh both looked very confused by this.

"How did it get there?" Ryder asked and I'm pretty sure that set his mother off even more.

"Ryder Kim! Give the Luna some privacy." His mother said in a stern tone.

"Don't worry about it." I said waving it off. I turned back to the twins. "The Moon Goddess looked down on me and my mate and said 'I'm going to give them a baby so they can look after it and love it.' Then a little pup was put into my stomach and in about 2 months it will come out." I explained. Trying not to have to say the birds and the bees speech. I wasn't quite ready for the awkwardness of that yet.

I heard some footsteps and turned my head slightly to see Josh running down the stairs and towards me. He came in front of me and picked me up bridal style.

"Is he your mate?" I heard Josh ask. I gave him a nod before Josh gave me a big kiss on the mouth. When he finally let me go he began walking in the opposite direction.

"Bye." I called behind me to the others and they responded the same. Josh kept on walking until we got to my office, which Josh was accommodating at the moment. He set me down on the couch and sat down on the coffee table in front of me.

"I have finally organised our honeymoon." He said happily and I grined up at him. That was probably what he was doing all that time.

"And?" I asked. He had a very mischievous look on his face and I wasn't so sure about it.

"It's a surprise." He finally said.

"What?" I exclaimed. He needed to tell me these things otherwise I wouldn't be able to get all the clothes I needed, any accessories. Man this dude was going to be the death of me.

"It will be hot so you will need clothes for hot weather. Also, togs and some walking shoes." I made a mental list. "It is obviously very cold here as it is only 10 degrees Celsius. It will be around 25-30 Celsius there." I made another mental note of this. "And we leave tomorrow." What!? Why does he always have to do that. Like, OH MY GOSH! I felt like strangling him sometimes.

*****************

I wrapped my scarf around my neck before waving to all the pack members who had gathered in the courtyard in front of the castle. Josh was saying goodbye to his parents as I climbed into my 'limited edition' Mercedes. I still thought it looked cool. Josh refused to let me drive. I rubbed my hands together to try to warm them up. I then let out a breath and I could see it.