Party

Hey it's me again. Hope you liked the last chapter. It was filled with girly as stuff but hey, I'm a girl. What do you expect. You should read my other book Come out, come out. Ok Bye.

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx 😍😘😜⭐️

___________________________________________________________________________

Jess' P.O.V

OMG. I love parties. So exciting. The worst part is the day after. The massive hangover and the rumours on who made out with who. The best part is the adrenaline rush from the actual party. It's seriously amazing. To make it even better this one is at a beach. I spent the whole of Sunday lying on the couch reading 'I Am Number Four.' Amazing. Especially with Alex Pettyfer on the cover. My friends tell me I'm obsessed but maybe I am. I was going to head over to Chery's at 4 just because. The party didn't start till later but I wanted to have a nice relaxing swim beforehand. I wore my new bikini with a black summer dress on top. I grabbed my aviators and my big floppy hat. I slipped on my jandals and a grabbed a towel before jumping into my car. As I drove my mind slipped to Josh. I don't know why. I thought about what he was going to wear. Did he actually have an eight pack. Were we going to have another session like the one on Friday night. I didn't know. I wasn't sure what to expect. I was greeted by the smell of alcohol and loud music also a squealing Chery.

"Hello. Hello. Hello! Welcome to my Beach Bonanza!" She squealed. I just laughed as she pulled me through the house, showing me all her decorations.

"I'm going for a swim!" I shouted over the loud music. She nodded her head and went back into the kitchen to prepare her food. I slipped out of my dress and walked down the sandy stairs towards the beach. The water there was so warm and relaxing. I lay on my back and floated. I listened as the birds chirped and sang. I could feel the water around me start to move but before I could see who it was I was pulled under. I felt my lungs burning and I knew I was going to pass out. Ruby was on high alert. She wanted to get out but changing would be even worse.

If only Josh were here, she whined. Just as I was about to pass out I was lifted out of the water. I gulped in more air then I ever had before and I faced the devil.

Josh.

"Why'd you do that!?" I shouted at him. I laid a large slap across his cheek.

"Ow. I just thought maybe you'd want mouth to mouth." He rubbed his swollen cheek and I instantly felt bad.

"I'm sorry." I whispered into his ear and kissed his cheek. "But never do that again. I thought I was being attacked by rouges." I kissed him before swimming back to shore. The house was still pumping, even louder now. People had started to arrive and I knew it was going to be a mental night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how many beers Josh had but he was getting more then a bit tipsy. He was swaying heavily and had to lean on me for support. "Come on. You need to rest." I dragged him up the stairs towards the spare bedroom. I knocked to make sure no one was doing anything in there before I dropped him on the bed. Unluckily for me he pulled me down with him. He started kissing my neck until I felt his canines where he was going to mark me. I quickly pushed away from him. "No." I said firmly.

"Why not Jessie?" He cocked his head.

"Because mating someone is supposed to be a memory that both people can remember." He snorted before lying down on the pillow.

"No more beersies for Joshy." I heard him whisper before I closed the door. I found Chery lying on the couch with a beer in one hand and a Popsicle in the other. It was already 2 so I knew I needed to sleep.

"Chery. I'm going to crash in your room." She just waved her hand at me before I walked up the stairs to hit the hay.