The Vows

This is what I think Jessamine would look like. I don't know if it is to your expectation but I was working hard to find someone but no one matched the image so I chose this lady. Ok hope you like this chapter.
Vote
Comment
Share
Jordy xx "😍👸👰💍

___________________________________________________

Josh's POV
I was literally shaking as I put on my suit. My buttons fumbled as I began to button up my shirt. Mike noticed this and began laughing.
"Dude. Calm down." He patted me on the back before going to do something with his hair. I wore a black long sleeved shirt and black pants. Including a white tie and the imperial sash. I was definitely nervous. I wanted to make this the best day of Jess' life, and I knew that I had to calm down because she probably didn't want to have a nervous husband. Then the pacing began. I walked back and forth and back and forth. Never stopping. It was nerve racking. I couldn't believe this day had actually come true. I was going to get married to the most beautiful girl on the planet and then we were going to live together. As a family. I'd always dreamed of having a family. A little boy who I would teach to be the next Alpha and he would be incredibly strong. Then a daughter who me and my son would get protective over and I would spoil her to pieces. We would be the perfect family. There was a knock on the door and it slowly opened.
"Ready boys?" She asked and we all nodded and then followed her. The house had been decorated for the wedding and the hall was even better. As we neared the door I could hear the chatter from all the guests. It was truly amazing that it was happening. I couldn't quite believe it actually. Slow music began to play and the chatter died down. Abigail quickly placed the crown on my head and my parents went to either side of me. The doors opened and Mike walked in first, followed by Jamie and Oliver who were holding their boys. When we walked in everyone watched us as I made my way to the altar. When I was finally there I turned to both of my parents.
"You'll be fine boy." My dad said as he clapped me on the back.
"Don't embarrass yourelf." My mum whispered in my ear and kissed me on the cheek. I slowly made my way up to the altar and stood next to my friends. Five minutes later the music began.
*********************

Jess' POV

I slowly walked down the stairs until I got to the foyer in front of the hall. The chatter was deathly, reminding me of how many people were in there. I was so nervous you wouldn't believe it. Abigail handed everyone their flowers and then she got my crown and placed it on my head. Then I put my imperial sash on. Positioning ourselves I looked to see Abigail talking into the microphone in her ear.
"Five, four, three, two, one." She pointed to the door and it opened and a song began to play. Jasmine and Naomi went in first scattering flowers on the aisle. Then my bridesmaids began to go down and I think I was shaking. Katya grabbed my arm and led me towards the door. As soon as we walked through, eyes were on me. But all I could see was Josh. Damn, he got better looking with every passing day. His eyes were on me as I walked down the aisle. I gave him a big smile as his voice went through my head.
I love you. I smiled back at him.
I love you too.

*********************

Josh's POV

God she looked good. I couldn't stop staring at her. She was mine and that was all that mattered at the moment. She looked amazing in the dress she was wearing. It hugged her figure perfectly and I was probably drooling. Finally Katya handed her over to me but not without giving me some of her advice.
"Don't fuck up this relationship again dog boy." She hissed but I somehow found it slightly funny.
"I won't. Don't worry." I replied. I took Jess' hand and we walked up together. Elder Mathew was going to be our celebrant today which I was okay with.
"You are gathered here today in celebration of the marriage of King Joshua Henderson and Queen Jessamine Newton." He started and I squeezed my mates hand reassuringly. I waited as Mathew went through all the normal marriage things and then he turned to me. "King Joshua, your vows." We had prepared our own vows for today adn I had memorised mine. I turned around so I was facing my mate.
"When I first saw you I immediatley fell in love with your heart and your beauty. Though being a five year old I couldn't really do anything about it. As we grew older and wiser you became more and more beautiful and I fell more and more in love with you. I have to admit, I did not have the best high school years. My grades were dropping and I was doing things I probably shouldn't have. The day I find out you were my mate was the second happiest day of my life. But my past seemed to always come back to me, in the worst ways possible. I also found out you had a very scary witch protector." I heard a whooping from the protector herself. "But one day you came back to me and I was so happy you wouldn't believe it. I couldn't have asked for anyone as loving, wise, hospitable and compassionate. And I am the luckiest man alive." I could see her starting to cry and I wiped away the tears with my thumb.
"Queen Jessamine, your vows." She looked down at the ground before looking back at me.
"At the age of 18 I didn't know my life. I didn't know who I was or what it meant to others. When I found out you were my mate I was a little bit surprised. I didn't know what it meant, I didn't even know if that was what I wanted. But you showed me about how to live. Even though I pushed you away you always came back to me, even more determined than before. When I had my... accident, it made me realise what you meant to me. How special you were. And I thank the Goddess for helping me realise this, literally." She giggled and I bit my lip to surpress a laugh. Then came the bit I was kind of dreading.
"Does anyone have any objections to this marriage?" He asked the crowd and a growl rumbled in my chest. Jess squeezed my hand, making me and my wolf calm down. No one objected which I was thankful for, otherwise I would have ripped off their head. "King Joshua please repeat after me." I nodded for him to continue. "I, Joshua Nicholas Henderson promise to be faithful and caring and I vow never to commit adultery and be loyal and honest, till death do us part." I repeated what he said as I stared into my mates eyes. She was beginning to cry again and I continued to brush away her tears. "Queen Jessamine please repeat after me. I, Jessamine Georgia Newton promise to be faithful and caring and I vow never to commit adultery and be loyal and honest, till death do us part." She repeated what he said and I felt a tear slide down my cheek. She lifted her hand up and shakily brush it away. "King Joshua Henderson. Do you take Jessamine to be your lawfully wedded wife, your mate, your lover and your best friend?" He asked me.
"I do." I replied.
"Queen Jessamine Newton. Do you take Joshua to be your lawfully wedded husband, your mate, your lover and your best friend?"
"I do." She replied. Mathew called Jamie and Oliver over with the ring boys. I placed the ring in my hand that I had chosen for Jess and she held the one she'd chosen for me. I looked her in the eye and began to recite what I was meant to say. I Joshua Henderson, take you Jessamine Newton to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." She was giving the full on waterworks now as I slid the ring onto her finger and I couldn't be happier. Jess looked up at me and began to recite.
"I Jessamine Newton, take you Joshua Henderson to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." She slid the ring onto my own finger.
"By the power invested in me I now pronounce you man and wife." Mathew said and I was gleaming at my mate. "You may now kiss the bride." I lunged forward and grabbed Jess in my arms and instantly kissed her with an intensity to show her how I felt about her. When we pulled back I could hear everyone cheering. "I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Henderson. The faithful leaders of the lycanthrope community."