Heartbreak

So Hey. I hope you like my story. Only some people will get what Josh said at the end and that's the Kiwis. Go NZ. You should read my other story. It's on my bio. Also don't trash talk me about this chapter. I know what I'm doing.

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx 💋😜❤️😍

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jess' P.O.V

I woke up in Chery's bed. Surprisingly she wasn't there. I had a massive hangover. I may not have drunk much but alcohol affects me majorly. The music downstairs was still blaring. I walked into the lounge to see drunk bodies everywhere. Including Chery and Jordan. The party animals. Jordan's head was in Jamie's lap and Chery's was in someone else's lap. I couldn't tell who it was because of all the permanent marker on it. I made myself a coffee and surveyed the area. It was lucky her parents were kind and away for the weekend. Also good that today was a public holiday. Otherwise the school would only have about two people there. The rest would be asleep on the floor in a girl's living room. I decided it would be good to check on Josh. He was going to be grumpy this morning for sure. I had to step over and around people to get to the room. It seemed I was the only one awake. And it was nearly 11. I was stopped by someone lying on the door I used all my strength to get in. And let me tell you I wish that person was a lot heavier. The sight burnt my arms and my heart. Ruby was crying inside of me. It felt like my heart was literally torn into shreds then stomped on. It was terrible. Josh was just as I'd left him, yet different. He was lying next to Trish and Michele. His arm was around Trish's waist. He wasn't wearing a shirt and I didn't want to know if he was wearing pants or not. Trish was huddled up in his chest. Just like I'd been when we watched the movie the other night. Michele's bikini top was unfastened and hung so loosely you could see her boob. I ran down the stairs to the lounge as fast as I could. I sat down in a corner and cried. I don't care how cliché it sounds but it was the only thing that comforted me. I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper and started to write. My tear drops stained the piece of paper and my hands were shaking. I grabbed a piece of cello tape and walked back to the room of hell. All the occupants were fast asleep and I knew I couldn't take it anymore. I taped the piece of paper onto Josh's head before running back downstairs and grabbing my bags.

"Jess. Are you ok?" I heard behind me. I turned to see Jordan, Chery and Daena staring at me. I quickly dried my eyes before nodding.

"I'm going to miss you guys." I whispered and they all bought me into a tight hug.

"Where are you going?" Daena asked.

"I don't know. I don't know when I'll be home either but I have to get away. I love you guys." The tears started spilling down my cheeks. Chery looked like she was going to burst. "If you want to know what's wrong ask the dear Alpha." They turned on their heels towards the spare bedroom and I took it as a chance to leave. I drove home as fast as I could towards my house and left a note for Katya. I grabbed a suitcase and changed my clothes and grabbing 10 thousand dollars cash before jumping back into my car and driving back into the nearest airport. No one was at the airport that day which I was happy for. I walked up to the lady at a travel agency with a name tag that said, 'Jana-Marie.'

"How can I help you today?" She asked.

"A one way ticket too New Zealand please." I handed over the money and she gave me my ticket. All I said was good bye continent of Hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh's P.O.V

I woke up to shouting and a stinging pain on my cheek. "Lover boy wake up!" She shouted. I looked up to see Daena staring at me. She lifted her hand again and slapped me. She switched positions with a seething Jordan who also slapped me. Then a glum looking Chery. It was pretty obvious what she did. Each time I felt a flutter on my forehead. I touched it and heard a crinkling of paper. I pulled it off to see a note.

"What is it?" I asked. The hangover was burning and my wolf was howling. I looked next to me and saw my arm around Trish. Didn't know how that happened. On my other side was Marice. I could see her boob. Not something siblings like to see.

"Read it! It's from your mate!" Jordan shouted at me. I opened it carefully and started to read.

Dear Alpha Joshua Henderson,

Sleeping with two girls. Wow. That must be a record. Wait, it probably isn't. I can't even believe it. I'm shaking. I thought you liked me, maybe even more then that. Obviously not. Johnny Depp said, you should always be with the one you cheated with because you obviously loved them more then the other person, otherwise you wouldn't have cheated. That says a lot about you. So I'm letting you be free. Have Trish or Marcie. It will be a tough decision won't it. I thought I was going to have a good senior year. Go to prom. Get a diploma. Fall in love. Now it's all gone downhill. I don't know what I'll do now. I don't care if the slut and whore are your sister, cousin, aunty or mother. You can sleep with them. Hell you can sleep with anyone you want for all I care. I reject you Joshua Henderson, alpha of the Black Blood pack. And to think I wanted to impress you. And I was going to let you mark me.

Go fuck yourself, Jessamine Newton.

I let the words sink in but they wouldn't. She rejected me. It was horrible. I would never have baby werewolves running around the house or a mate by my side till the day I died. I needed to find her. I sprung up from the bed and ran as fast as I could towards her house. The door was open and a young lady was standing in the kitchen reading a note.

"Don't even think of growling at me werewolf boy." She said without even looking at me. I held the growl within my throat as I slowly walked towards her. "No closer." Her voice was powerful but I wouldn't let her over rule me. "No closer I said!" She spun around to face me and her eyes looked like alive fire. Burning into me. She put her hand up and I walked into an invisible wall. "You made her leave! Now she's gone! Do you know how long I've spent trying to protect her? Well it's a fucking long time! You should listen to the Moon Goddess, she's always right!" She was getting closer and closer to me so I slowly backed up. She flicked her hand and I felt a slapping sensation on my cheek.

"What are you?" I spat at her.

"Arrogant, cheater and stupid. Wow. Now I do know why she left." I was offended. Totally. I was smart I just didn't know much about things other then my own kind. "I'm a witch." She said in a duh tone. Of course, a witch. That kind of explained a lot. "I found Jess in the middle of the woods. I was only 13 years old. I lived by myself. I took her to my house and she lived with me. I was visited in a dream by the Moon Goddess. She told me exactly the same thing she told you. I've kept her safe and away from people like you for 15 years. Next thing I know she takes money and clothes and runs away from home. Do you know how bloody annoying it is? Of course you don't!"

"Katya calm down." I turned to see Daena in the hallway staring at us. The witch slowly floated back to the ground. Wait! She was floating. "But she's right. You have ruined everything." I nodded my head slowly and as respectfully as possible.

"I'll send out a search party." I grabbed the phone from the counter and dialled Mike. When he picked up he was panting for some reason. "Mike. Send the two Omegas and their mates on a search for Jessamine Newton. I want them to go because she'll trust them."

"Ok." My beta replied before hanging up the phone. I sank against the wall with my head in my hands. What have I done?