Meeting

Hey guys, how's it going. I hope you're enjoying life. My life's great. Nearly finished school for the year. Yay! Ok well new chapter, here you go...
Vote
Comment
Share
Jordy xx 👭💑🏠🐺

_____________________________________

Jess' POV

I rummaged through my closet and found nothing. Zilch. Nada. It was so frustrating. I let out a groan and threw my tattered dress on the ground. I searched some more and still found nothing. I needed to look like a Queen to be treated like a queen and nine of these clothes were near acceptable. I banged my head a couple of times on the wall of my walk in wardrobe. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up at my mate.
"What's wrong?" He asked, cocking his head.
"The only decent dress I own was ripped to shreds when I was kidnapped." Josh let out a growl and held me closer to him. I reached up and pecked my lips against his to calm him. He softened a bit but not as much as I'd hoped. "Do you know what it's like to be a girl and not have any nice clothes in your closet?" I huffed again and began throwing my clothes on the ground.
"I could say that the Elders wouldn't worry about what you're wearing but then I would be lying. I've been at the wrath of the Elders for not dressing appropriately." He chuckled and pulled me out of the closet. "We'll go to my pack house and get a dress from one of the girls." I followed him out after quickly grabbing my bag. We climbed into his Jeep and drove to his pack. I was so tired and nearly fell asleep in the passenger seat, then I realised what I had to do. That woke me back up. The shear size of Josh's pack house was truly astounding. It was massive. Like legit. I've never seen a house that big. There were so many people outside just playing in the grass and running around. The kids were absolutely adorable. Some of the older kids were playing bull rush and I chuckled as I stepped out of the car and held onto Josh's bicep. Man he had nice biceps. Josh led us towards the main door and everyone started staring. When Josh noticed they instantly turned away, awkwardly going back to what they were doing before hand. Josh swung the door open and someone's voice could be heard shouting.
"Yo, Josh. Is that you my brother?" The voice was strangely feminine. Sure enough a girl came running down the hallway and into Josh. She stood up and I saw her clearly for the first time. I actually recognised her, she was the girl Josh had been with when they came to the boutique. "I won my brother, I call Blackjack." She cheered before realising I was there as well. "Is this that girl you're always talking about?" She nudged Josh and he blushed slightly.
"Hi, I'm Jess." I said putting out my hand and she shook it.
"So I've heard. I'm Georgia." she smiled at me. "You may know my devil brother. He is called Dick but he likes to go by the name Mike." I chuckled at this.
"I sure have." She looked at me pitifully before turning back to my mate.
"I have to go, the twins are getting restless." She groaned and Josh chuckled. "nice meeting you Luna." She hollered over her shoulder and I waved back.
"Who are the twins?" I asked Josh.
"They are-" he was interrupted by some screaming and his face lit up. Two little things ran towards us and crashed behind my legs.
"We don't want to put on sunblock!" They shouted.
"Come here you rascals!" I heard someone shout. The voice sounded strangely like Mike. Sure enough there came the Beta with sun block all over his hands. He ran up to the the two kids and drew them away from me. "Have respect for your Luna." He hissed at them. They looked up at me and they were the cutest things I'd ever seen, one had brown hair and the other had blonde. I bent down so I was eye level with them and held out my hand to shake.
"Hi, my name's Jess." I smiled at them and they cautiously shook my hand and then went back to Mike.
"I'm Jasmine." The girl with the brown hair mumbled.
"I'm Naomi." The other muttered.
"We're twins!" They said excitedly in unison. It was really creepy. "We're Mike and Georgia's sisters." Again in unison. It was creepy. "Olivia told us that we're creepy." They said softly. I vaguely remember Olivia as the girl who got killed by the rouges. It was sad. I pasted on a smile and looked back at them.
"Well I think you girls are the cutest things ever." Their faces lit up and then they unexpectedly ran away from Mike. He let out a groan and chased after them. "Those girls are so cute." I said turning around to look at my mate. He was smiling sweetly and nodded in agreement.
"We'll go to my sister's room and get you a dress." He said picking me up bridal style.
"Um, I don't want to wear anything out of that slut's closet, thank you very much." He nodded grimly and took me to another room. Josh knocked on the door and it was opened by Georgia.
"How can I help you lovebirds?" She smirked at us.
"We have an important meeting with the Elders and she needs a dress."
"Sure, come in." She opened the door to a magnificent room. Georgia walked over to a door leading to a wardrobe. She flicked through all the items and pulled some of them out. She laid them all on the bed and I looked at them. Some were ok, others cool, others definitely not something I would wear. I split them into separate piles then took the ones I wanted to the bathroom. The first one didn't fit past my thighs. The second wouldn't zip up at the back. The next one sat weirdly on my body. The next finished way to high up my leg. The next to elegant and dressy. And it went on. Finally I got to three dresses left. I picked one up and it was so cute. It was a white lace on the bottom and a pink floral covering my upper regions. I put it on and a miracle occurred. It fit perfectly. I walked out of the bathroom and they both looked up at me. Georgia squealed in joy, while Josh was in the middle of eye raping me. I gave him an award winning smile as Georgia bought out a pair white heels. I slipped them on and held onto Josh's hand. He led me downstairs to the door when I heard squealing.
"Is that my daughter in law I smell!" I looked over to see Josh's mum running toward us. "Josh, how dare you try and avoid me." She scolded him. He let out a groan and I smiled.
"It's good to see you Mrs Henderson." I beamed at her.
"Remember, you can call me Willow. You're basically family now darling. It's nice to see you Jess." She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Now where are you two going?" She asked winking.
"We have a certain surprise meeting for the Elders." Willow's face immediately fell.
"That's not very romantic son." She growled at him.
"Oh, no. I have to talk to them about me." I reassured her. She nodded and left us to go back to the car. When we got there Josh pushed me against the door of the car.
"You're looking fine." He purred in my ear. He kissed behind my ear before trailing kisses to my lips. The sparks flew around me and it felt great, exciting. When we pulled back he put his head against mine and we breathed heavily. After calming myself I smoothed my hair and dress down and climbed into his Jeep. Finding the Elders pack would be hard so I knew this would be a long trip.