Troubles

Hey guys. Hope you like my other book. I hope it's OK. The song is Annah Mac 'Girl in Stilettos' and it's the one that Jess sings. I figured out the other day that Thomas from The Maze Runner plays the guy with the glasses from The Internship. He's real good looking. FYI there is a spoiler for I Am Number Four. I also have major writers block. OK then. This picture is of Olivia.

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

_________________________________________________________

Josh's POV

Everything was going down hill. I was becoming angrier. I was snappier. I was also a lot weaker. I couldn't even last a whole day without falling asleep. It made me feel like a senior citizen. Most nights as I went to sleep Brandon would sulk inside of me, knowing that he may never fall asleep with his mate in his arms. Everyday that passed by was another day that we didn't have our mate and Luna by our side. I totally understand why they don't let Alphas start without their mates. I wouldn't be able to cope. I was sitting in the lounge and eating a coconut. I looked up just as Olivia walked in. "You're not going to cause trouble with your mate again are you?" I asked not peeling my eyes away from my book. It reminded me of Jess since she told me to read it.

"I'm sorry Josh. That wasn't meant to happen. It was totally uncalled for. I had a chat with him and everything is OK." She came and sat next to me. "What are you reading?" She peered over my shoulder to have a look.

"I Am Number Four."

"Oh! I love that book. Eight dies. FYI." I looked at her with my mouth agape. She just spoiled the  book for me. 

"Dude!" I shouted at her. She just laughed and turned on the TV. I watched as she just sat there and ate all my food. "Dude?" 

"What? I'm hungry." I just shook my head and put my book away. Olivia and I sat there watching 'Ex on the Beach' and ate coconut for the majority of that morning. There was a chime and Olivia looked down at her phone. "Me and Georgia are going for a run. See ya later." She gave me kiss on the cheek and quickly left. I couldn't help but think that although I didn't have my mate I still had friends to help me through.

*************************

Jess' POV

"Power lines, Pohutukawa trees

Make an in between for everything I own

Got my license on the third time

Travelling down the gravel that really is a main road

People stare, sun in my hair

Window down, feel like something off a movie

Girl dreaming of her big break and all the money she'll make

Saving Money up for Next Year.

They're watching me 

On the big stage, red, green and mellow

Young and free

Turn the lights on me, take three

Oh, but all they see is a girl in stilettos

When all I want is to get up there and sing" Me and Jordan sung on the way back from the mall. It was refreshing. We were going to a pack dinner that Daemon had organized. It was hard to lie to my boyfriend about it. It was a crucial dinner to go to as the main pack fighter. There were heaps of rouges around the area and they were closing in on the Emerald pack and Alpha Henderson's. Ruby didn't like it one bit that I called our ex-mate by his last name. I don't know why. It just made her go insane.