Shopping

Um, hey! So Jess is a bit bipolar but she isn't actually bipolar she just acts like it. Wow I talk to much.

Vote

Comment

Share.

Jordy xx 💋😍😘😜

___________________________________________________________________________

Jess' P.O.V

It was so relaxing just hanging out with the girls. We went from shop to shop browsing and buying. Everyone had brought swimsuits for the party except for me. I just hadn't found the right one. Daena refused to wear a two piece so she brought a polka dot one piece with frills all over it. I thought it was cute but the way Chery and Jordan looked at it, they obviously thought otherwise. All that mattered was that Daena liked it. Jordan had gotten a sports bikini that was bright yellow. It looked really cool on and off her. Chery brought a string bikini with Aztec designs all over it. It was just a little bit skimpy but she had everyone to impress as she was the host. Jordan ordered that we go to the food court and it was bustling with people. A lot of them were werewolves others were humans. All the humans came from a boarding school called Kingston. Not a single werewolf went there as it was totally off limits. Us werewolves stick to public schools. We sat down at a table and talked about the party the next day. Chery had invited everyone from our school but she had a big house so she would manage. She'd gotten drinks, red plastic cups, towels, rubbish bins, food and streamers. It was going to be an intense party. On that note a group of Kingston boys came and pulled up some chairs next to us.

"Are you girls single?" He asked.

Way to get to the point, Ruby hissed in my brain. We all shook our heads, well apart from Daena. She didn't get the memo about flirting guys.

"No we all have boyfriends." Jordan said. She was saying it through gritted teeth.

"Who are they?" He asked.

"Mines Jamie, hers is Josh, hers is Olly and hers is Camden." Jordan said pointing to each one of us. She didn't give away our names which I was really thankful for.

"Do your boyfriends have a six pack?" Another guy said. We all just laughed as he pulled up his shirt to show a finely toned stomach.

"My boyfriend has an eight pack." I huffed and took my tray away and the girls followed. When we got to the bin we burst out laughing.

"How do you know if Josh has an eight pack." Chery wiggled her eyebrows.

"Actually, I don't." I laughed. We disposed of our food and started heading towards the car park when I remembered something. "Wait I haven't gotten any togs yet." All of them just stood there thinking for a bit.

"There is one place we haven't been." Jordan said. We all followed her down into an ally bit of the mall and sure enough right there was a summer shop. The bell chimed when we walked in and a pretty werewolf girl was staring at us. Jordan walked us over to a rack of bikinis and we started sorting through them. After two minutes they handed me like 20 bikinis to try on. Some were too big, some were too small. Some couldn't be classified as bikinis, some couldn't be classified as clothing. Then there was one left. I didn't even know how I was going to go to this in the bikinis I had. I tried on the last one and it fit perfectly. It was a sport bikini like Jordan's. It was a metallic gold colour and it shimmered in the light. It didn't show off too much but it was a snug fit. Ruby was like squealing in my brain.

Josh is going to love us, she sang it made me laugh.

I stepped out of the changing room and my friend's jaws dropped. I guess that means a yes. I got changed and bought it.

"How come you look so good in bikinis?" Chery whined on the way back to the car. This was then responded with a push from Daena. We all started laughing. It was so relaxing to be able to laugh with my friends once and awhile. Away from all the mate shit.