A visit in the night

Yo. Just saying most of these characters are based on real life people. They are my friends and I would like to say a huge thx to them because they are shamazzing. Umm that's all if you read this you should read my other story. Go on my profile and you'll see it.

Vote

Comment

Share to friends.

Jordy xx 😍😘😋💓💋

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Josh's P.O.V

I looked around to see I was in the woods. I didn't remember coming here. I'd never been known to sleep walk. This suddenly put me on guard. I looked around my surroundings. I didn't know where the hell I was. I could be in hell but that was unlikely.

"Josh Henderson." I span around to see a beautiful lady. I hadn't heard her coming so it surprised me. I looked her up and down to see if I could recognise her. She was beautiful. She had long brown hair that was tied in a neat plait. She wore an ankle length dress. It was green like the trees that surrounded me now. She wore a crescent moon necklace that hung just above her chest. Then Josh realised where he'd heard of her. A textbook. It read, "She wears a long gown that floats in the wind. her hair is tied up in a long plait that trails down her back. Her brown hai was like silk to touch. And se always wore a ncklace that hung just above her chest. In the shape of a crescent moon. The Moon Goddess." I stared a the lady and was shocked at my memory.

"Are you th- the Moon Goddess?" I stuttered. she nodded he had slowly. My whole body cramped up wit he shock of er being with me. I slowly sunk down onto my knees as a sign of respect. "How can I help you?" I asked keeping my head bowed. I felt her slender fingers on my jawline pushing me o face her.

"Ive come as a warning." she said. her voice was like a sweet melody. It filled the air like a sweet brezze. when I realised what she said I felt my brows crease.

"What is the problem?" I seemed to be asking a lot of questions tonight. But I needed answers.

"It is concerning your mate Jessica." She sang. My head cracked. I would do what ever possible to save her from anything.

"What's appened?" I gowled. Realising I'd done that I coverd my mouh with my hand.

"She's unique. The rouges want her because of her parents. They were very powerful werewolves. They were not Alpha's but they were descendents. Of me. It wont take long for te rouges to find out and once tey did then she would be in grave danger." I flt my heart sink. I needed to keep her safe.

"What do I need to do?" yet another question.

"I will help you. Protect her as much as possible. I will be at your school tomorrow. I will be disguised as a run away rouge. My name will be Daena. I will be blonde and 18. Whatever you do, do not give my cover away. Ok?"

"Yes." I replied. She gave me a nod as I slowly felt the dream start to slip away.

Sorry really short but a major filler. Read my friend Isabella's book Different. It's pretty swag. Also the main character's best friend is based on me. Jordan lol.